Wetlook-Online

Message # 72158.8.1

Subject: Oooh Re:the main point is not about producers but VISITORS

Date: Sun 17/12/17 19:48:47 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If there are mainly producers it is because there are so few, so few contributors. This wonderful forum maintained by Nigel with his pennies deserves all our respect.

It is logical to have several inputs with producers to pay the running cost of the forum. Moreover it is really interesting to discover what producers have to offer to us.

If this forum turns sad, it is because it shows at all the mentality of the main part of its visitors. It is a mirror for the selfishness of visitors, as it has been said by Virtual

Seer and Beholder before me.

There is no fatality and things can change if people realize that this forum will become what they will bring to it ! As an example if you have a garden and then you

work it, it will give many good things for ornament, pleasure, relaxing time, or to eat vegetables and fruits, to be a little home for birds, insects, frogs, etc... Or it

becomes an ugly place. Human mind and human earth are like a garden, they provide what the will of visitors commands, and the result is here in front of your eyes.........

Time to hold things in hands to change them !!!

In reply to Message (72158.8) Hello Re:ALL TOO COMERCIAL

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Sun 17/12/17 18:03:26 GMT

This is a valid topic for discussion and for the forum owner to consider making some changes to forum to make things better and for fellow producers to consider adopting a better etiquette with their postings.

Firstly, this forum was created by a wetlook producer in 1998 (Minx Movies) and is still owned and operated by that wetlook producer. It was created by Minx Movies as a free service to the wetlook fans, and in order to continue for the last 19 years as a continuous free service it required some financial support in order to pay for server and bandwidth costs. Thus, this has always been a produced funded forum supported by the producers who make financial contributions in order to have their banners placed on this forum. If this were to become a totally ad-free and producer-free forum, it would need to be changed into a subscription service where every member would need to buy a subscription to view this forum. Or it would be like Wikipedia.....annoying you with pop up add to donate, donate, donate etc.

In recent years the amount of financial support Minx receives has dwindled to the point where much of the costs for running this forum has come from Minx's own pocket.....so kudos to Nigel for keeping this forum going, largely at his own expense,  for the last 19 years.

Having said that......there are some changes that could be made in order to improve the situation of commercial vs non-commercial postings.

Most other  forums I visit  (e,g, the Aquafans,net underwater fans forum) segregate things nicely via creating SUB FORUMS....where the commercial posting are restricted to a PRODUCERS SUB FORUM only, and the non commercial fan postings are posted in other forums such as :STORIES, TV AND MOVIES, GENERAL DISCUSSION, OFF TOPIC etc etc. I have lobbied Nigel at Minx many tmes over the last 15 years to create sub forums here and for producer postings to be segregated into a separate forum.....but Nigel has always rejected this idea because he prefers all kinds of messages to be lumped together in one message board. My alternate request to Nigel would be.....if you will not open sub forums.....then at least make a new message icon for PRODUCERS and require all producers to use that icon and then set a filter system that can permit the users to FILTER OUT all messages posted by producers.

Another forum I visit (UMD.net) has much tighter etiquette rules for Producers than this forum has.....e.g. on the UMD forums they have etiquette rules for producers, asking them to not post more than 1 promotional message per day.....yet on this forum we often see the same producers posting several advertising messages on the same day. Producers need to follow a better etiquette and not keep posting several messages promoting several individual products on the same day. Use a bit of common sense - if you have several things you wish to promote.....group them all together in one message and not litter the forum with several individual messages on the same day.

If you are a producer who has many websites and many items to promote all the time.......e.g. I have many websites and often have 20-30 videos at a time to promote,,,...do as I do....use Twitter and Facebook, and avoid bombardng this forum too many times....use social media accounts instead.....use some restraint.

Thats my 2 cents.

MK   

In reply to Message (72158) Thumbs Down ALL TOO COMERCIAL

By Phil - ex Sun 17/12/17 06:48:27 GMT

What has happened to the forum over the years, it's turned into a wetlook shopping mall. This forum used to be a treasure trove of images from normal people having fun getting wet, we had complete amateurs posting occasional stuff, now it's just buy this buy that. It's become a bore quite frankly, the excitement has gone with the dominance of all the commercial professional stuff (No offence meant to producers.) But this was primarily a

site for fetish fans, wish we could go back a few years!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]