MyWetloook

Message # 72158.12

Subject: Drink Me My read on it...

Date: Wed 20/12/17 04:26:16 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been around here for a while, actually before browsers, when online wetlook was shared via multiple part postings in the newsgroup alt.sex.fetish.wet-and-messy.  When a wetlook image got posted, it was always low resolution, and usually with washed out colors.  But it didn't take much to be exciting, because there just wasn't much available.  Anything was exciting.

Things have changes.  Modern web technology made a lot of things easier to do.  At first, the web geeks could post a few images on a web site.  More images started showing up.  Most still were pretty rough because film and scanning technology wasn't great, and most posters were more computer geek than pro photographer.  As technology moved on, I think the casual wetlook fan is more likely to simply film it with a phone and post it to You-Tube.  Meanwhile, serious photographers can now post their work without having to become web developers first, or paying one (the sad matter being that wetlook doesn't make enough money to pay a developer), then share a few images here and link back to their site.

Now, I experience some of the same feelings.  The excitement is less intense, but for me at least, it's not the content.  The images I find here now are far higher quality, with greater quantity and variety.  I can appreciate the images as both hot fetish images and in many cases, really excellent photography.

If I find it a little less exciting, for me anyway, it's because the hunt for images isn't so tough and images rare, and maybe because I'm older (the hormones have mellowed since 1982), a bit spoiled, and the hint of a poor quality image showing a little nip through a wet T just doesn't quite do it like it used to.

In the face of developing technology, those who prefer amateur looking images probably will find less and less here (at least on a percentage basis, maybe not absolute image numbers),  But I think it's because amateurs are moving towards instant gratification technologies, You-Tube and Facebook.  A lot of them probably no longer even use a computer for recreational purposes.  

In reply to Message (72158) Thumbs Down ALL TOO COMERCIAL

By Phil - ex Sun 17/12/17 06:48:27 GMT

What has happened to the forum over the years, it's turned into a wetlook shopping mall. This forum used to be a treasure trove of images from normal people having fun getting wet, we had complete amateurs posting occasional stuff, now it's just buy this buy that. It's become a bore quite frankly, the excitement has gone with the dominance of all the commercial professional stuff (No offence meant to producers.) But this was primarily a

site for fetish fans, wish we could go back a few years!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]