minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:08:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 72158.11

Subject: Info Take a moment to think about this...

Date: Mon 18/12/17 01:08:08 GMT

Name: MikeyPHX us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

1) in the old days people posted their private photos to picture hosting sites, while know they post to social media, which they often set to friends only - this made less candid stuff available

2) trends fade as all fashion does, and pool parties in parts of Europe were such a trend, as were some wer challenges

3) Youtube’s policy changes are not making kife easy for anything named as adult stuff. And Vimeo and VK are slowly getting better at deleting illegal copyrighted stuff, which means less free wetlook, but is good.

And a tip: this actually does not mean less free wetlook. You just have to work for it a bit more. Maybe, not know, as most services show newest first, but in the (Northern hemisphere) summer, try key words in English, but also French, German, Polish, Russian etc on the search pages of say Instagram or even Facebook. You will find a lot. But people will not post it here. And why not? Well, people post Youtubes here and more often than not these get creepy comments and if they are private videos they get deleted. So until the community learns how not to self destruct, people won’t post.

BTW: I have a 300 strong photo collection obtained by using Eastern European key words on Instagram. Mostly teens and students, all legal here (16-24 lets say). But I won’t post the links. Not because it took me hours to find the photos, but because people could find the girls (by link or by image - Google revers image search) and I don’t want harrasment towards those people.

So all I can say is good luck next summer. Be more creative and with say 20 minutes daily spent, you can find a lot more pics than on this forum, from May to September.. Tip, try Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Polish, German, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian and French key words on social media, and remember grammar patterns, tenses etc. takes some research, but it’s rewarding and Google Translate will help with most if you phrase it right

In reply to Message (72158) Thumbs Down ALL TOO COMERCIAL

By Phil - ex Sun 17/12/17 06:48:27 GMT

What has happened to the forum over the years, it's turned into a wetlook shopping mall. This forum used to be a treasure trove of images from normal people having fun getting wet, we had complete amateurs posting occasional stuff, now it's just buy this buy that. It's become a bore quite frankly, the excitement has gone with the dominance of all the commercial professional stuff (No offence meant to producers.) But this was primarily a

site for fetish fans, wish we could go back a few years!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]