WetlookPro

Message # 72012

Subject: Question Reposting images

Date: Fri 01/12/17 05:36:57 GMT

Name: Gary Kay us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A lot of posts lately have talked about the use of others images and videos sometimes reposted having ownership markings removed. My question to producers like Splash of Glamour, formal WAM, WAMTEC, and a few other producers, is it an acceptable practice to repost images from other websites as long as they are unaltered and appropriately credited?? My website is an archive of anything and everything formal and wet, Edwin R has a bunch of formal images that I'd love to feature as does a few other sites. I would of course seek permissions first but failing that I feel it is ok to post images from others as long as it is done tastefully and without alterations. It is the open web and a repost could be opening up opportunities where a larger audience is seeing a persons work, opinions or thoughts??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]