Wetlook-Online

Message # 7188.6.1

Subject: Happy Thanks!.

Date: Tue 02/12/03 01:56:32 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madfountains.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I know, the truth of the matter being that lots and lots of women have come and gone in my life.

Lisa would have been the same if she haden't managed to seduce me with her charm, energy and love of fun!

So she is the centre of my life at the moment, I believe she knows it!

leonmoomin In Love

In reply to Message (7188.6) Band Congratulations and a warning.

By Buck - us Tue 02/12/03 01:51:25 GMT

Leon, you is the man.  And we all couldn't be happier for you.  Having a special someone to share your life with, is the BEST.  Especially because she obviously shares in the joy of your artwork.  Last year I settled down with my favorite model.  I wouldn't change a thing.  But, I've noticed that as long as I spend ALL of my time focused on her beauty, life around the farm is much happier.  I still get to work with other models... but I've got to tell you, it's different.

Hold the beautiful Lisa close to your heart in every way.  Make her the center of your life.  Do NOT appear to hold any other goddess before her.  If she feels like the driving force behind your work, she'll let you keep working.  If she feels you are deriving too much pleasure from viewing her friends... well, you get the picture.

BTW, Lisa IS a Goddess.

Bless you both.

The Buckster

In reply to Message (7188) Happy Off Topic, slightly messy pics!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Mon 01/12/03 15:43:58 GMT

These are some pictures from Saturday night, not from any tape or anything.  Just some fun I had!

My girlfriend, Lisa!

It really was fun, wrapping ourselves up in that plastic sheet, with lots of mud in it!

Ok, so I am no longer single, I faught it as much as I could, but, in the end I had to give up being single!

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?  Well, she wants to get her frinds to model for me!  Could go either way I think, lets wait and see?

leonmoomin Lookout

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]