Wetlook-Online

Message # 71666.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Pantyhose

Date: Wed 25/10/17 21:45:41 GMT

Name: WETMAC gb

Email: clive_uk_00@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As you say, everyone has their preferences.  Personally I think there are too many sites for jeans fans and not enough for skirts/dresses.  I also like pantyhose and stockings to be worn as well as some nice court shoes or open toed heeled sandals.  If these are accompanied with a see through blouse with no bra then I am in heaven.   Having said this, the producers have to make their money so that they can continue to furnish us with content.  It is a question of what sells and currently it is jeans or trousers.  This I take what I can get when I can get it.  For years it was the other way round and jeans were a rarity.  Stockings was all the rage.  who knows; perhaps these things go in cycles.  So all we can do is ask the producers if  on occasion they can fulfil our wishes.  If they cannot then that is because they know the stuff will not sell so they will lose money.  You cannot blame them for that.  Since at the beginning you acknowledge that everyone is different and has their own particular niche it would be impossible for producers to accede to all.  I wish you luck in getting your wish although there are already sites out there that produce stuff with the ladies having bare legs, some of which also show the girls panties, one of which you acknowledge.  It is just a question of looking and when you come across something you like then simply buy it there and then.  It is what I do and sadly, I am finding that my purchases are getting rarer whereas at one time I was even a member of certain websites and would purchase from others on a regular basis.  I think we should just be grateful that there are people out there who are willing to put their money into pampering to our fetish as no way will they ever get rich from doing so.
In reply to Message (71666.1) Bad Eyes Pantyhose

By Anonymous - ca Wed 25/10/17 16:19:17 GMT

I realize that everyone has 'their thing'. And it is wonderful that we have such diverse tastes in wetlook. But, why does everyone insist on wearing pantyhose?  That is one of the reasons that Shannon Wetlook is one of my favorites. She does wear pantyhose on occasion but is not afraid to show regular panties. And, might I say, she shows them exceptionally well.

I'm just not a fan of pantyhose. Sorry.

In reply to Message (71666) Video Recruiting new girls for waminstyle - severe probation. Part 2 html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ua Wed 25/10/17 15:23:58 GMT

Recruiting new girls for waminstyle - severe probation. Part 2 (ID-394)

As you remember, in the first part of our wetlook model casting our sweet contestants were performing in the jeans outfit. The theme of its second part was a strict business look – all the girls changed their wet jeans on jackets and pants. They sat on the edge of the pool and put their legs into the water. Then they went to swim in their strict suits. The tissue of their strict outfit went wet and shiny; they were like snakes, seductively curving in water. Then each of them slowly went out, showing off how totally soaked she is. Water was flowing from their clothes that became tight and enhanced the beauty of their young bodies.
      They did not feel shy any more, and when Wanda told them to change their wet pants on dry skirts, they did not even went aside and took them off as if there was no camera there. They were asked to dance on the pool stairs and each one made up a real performance. Water changed them: they became more natural, relaxed and acted more seductively and flirty. Lively childish Hannah acted more like a sexy confident woman now; Anita was hot from the very first shot and now she fully felt her power of female charm and used this weapon. Even little Ariel, so shy and innocent from the very beginning, proved to be a naughty girl deep inside.
      Each girl’s dance was a masterpiece, a celebration of female sexuality and the power of water that opens it. When all of them were in water, Wanda joined them and they all took the jackets off and left in white blouses. The girls were having fun in water, swimming, jumping, holding each other and sincerely enjoying the moment. Even strict and serious Wanda became more open and was having fun like a child. That’s what wetlook does to women – it brings out their true nature, and we are happy to see it and to show it to the world.
      Our wet team stood in a row jumping to the music near the edge of a pool. Then shiny, wet and happy girls went out from the water and continued dancing. Have you ever seen such casting that would bring so much fun and joy to its participants? Every woman must want to become a wetlook model! But it is not finished yet. A new clothes change waits for our models, and a new piece of delight waits for you! We apologize that our video does not show the very moment of girls in business suits walking into the water. It happened because of technical problems, but don’t get upset – you can see it in details on photos.

Price: $14

Video: Full HD 1920x1080 59p, length 28:11, AVI-file (DivX), 2,42Gb.
      You can watch 47 video screenshots to this set in the store.

Photos: 616pcs, High res 2128x1416, ZIP-archive, 590Mb.
      Find 12 free photo previews in the store.

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle Store

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]