Wetlook-Online

Message # 71629.3

Subject: Wink Smile Re:Wet dirndl dresses

Date: Sun 22/10/17 06:26:44 GMT

Name: Gary Kay us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How often do you see jeans everyday? How often do you see Dirndl Dresses everyday? My point exactly!
In reply to Message (71629) Video Wet dirndl dresses

By Wetlongskirts - gb Sat 21/10/17 11:30:43 GMT

There never seems to be much interest when people post links to videos or photos of wet dirndl dresses here; I suppose it's because they're not jeans, leggings or t-shirts. I think dirndls are great though! Pulsing The videos below are from a Youtube channel called "Bavarian Girl" and I don't think they've been posted here before. As far as Bavarian Girl's age is concerned, another of the videos she's posted, which was uploaded in June 2016, shows her driving unaccompanied in California, so she must have been 17 at the very least when that video was filmed. If she was doing the same in her native Germany before that, she must have been at least 18 at the time of that video. Both of the videos below were uploaded later than the one she's shown driving in.

One of the things I like most about these videos is that Bavarian Girl and her friend absolutely go for it, with no inhibitions, and get totally soaked from head to toe. If you like wet dirndl dresses, I think you'll really enjoy these videos:

https://youtu.be/jMlfn8MkAn4?t=34s

https://youtu.be/dB_KRkx5a5Q?t=47s

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]