minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 20:43:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71609.5

Subject: Read This Re:to producers : what's about polling and surveys like in the past ?

Date: Thu 19/10/17 14:06:44 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know, I'm going to come across as nit-picky and creating excuses but surveys are not always as helpful to us as you'd think. Heres what I mean. Say a survey is taken and a "majority" of participants suggest that they "unanimously" agree that the want to see a certain article of clothing getting wet. OK so we produce the material but sales fall flat. (This does happen) Was there a flaw in the survey? Surveys are simply tools and only as good as those who take the time to participate. (and in honesty, it doesnt guarantee sales)

We producers are a lot like different restaurants, and everyone has their favorite foods. If I ran a Mexican restaurant and a took a survey that suggested that more people prefer italian food, I'm not going to start offering italian food in my menu or change into an italian restaurant. I'm going to try to come up with a better mexican dish that will hopefully bring in more customers. Bottom line- we all can't be italian restaurants.

Theres no doubt that I would love to stay in touch with our audience. And we try to make ourselves available everywhere we can. To that end, we now have a contact page on our site and we welcome any one to write to us about almost anything You can make requests or make suggestions. You can also write to us at our email address, that I make available on every post at;

asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Sincerely & thank you

EdR

In reply to Message (71609) Talking to producers : what's about polling and surveys like in the past ?

By Anonymous - eu Wed 18/10/17 19:52:08 GMT

Don't you think this could be a good way to stay in touch with your wetlook audience ?

What's about some renewal ?

New ideas of scripts.

New outfits.

Interactive conception of future clip...

Please think about it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]