Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71609.4.1

Subject: None Re:Re

Date: Fri 20/10/17 20:22:29 GMT

Name: Iris de

Email: waterfunmovies@gmail.com

Website: http://www.water-fun-movies.de/magento/index.html / www.water-fun-movies.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dear Eric,

I read your post with great interest.

You ask for girls who are talking, interacting and showing their real wet fun. And you ask for stories, a kind of script.

Here we are! Have a look at    http://www.water-fun-movies.de/magento/index.html / www.water-fun-movies.de  . Every video has it´s own story, our girls talk (only in German language without subtitels, sorry), make jokes (rarely they sing), have very much fun and even when we mark the video as "only suitable for adults" the erotic touch is gentle all the time. On YouTube you can find more than 150 summaries of already published videos for free (not the adult marked ones due to YouTube regulations).

Ok, I must confess that more than 90% of our clips are water based (only a few with soap and even less than 1% partly muddy). But that is the only point of your ideas we do not meet. So, if you like, make a visit at   water-fun-movies.de   We´re glad to see you.

And feel free to send me an email with your welcome comments.

Love, Iris

In reply to Message (71609.4) Scatter Re

By Eric - fr Wed 18/10/17 21:11:54 GMT

Nowadays there are only 2 offers available on the Web if you are looking for some wetlook (among a huge amount of WAM) : some fun with water, nothing more, OR an amazing quantity of mess.

A), an already seen scenario, with ladies pouring some water, nothing more; B) or other ideas I don't like a lot (according to my tastes) and nice clothes all trashed.

Soap is not a messy substance. I wonder why creators don't want to try to make something "glamour", fashion, softly erotic, with soap.

You have many nice websites with nice models and nice clothes, and ONLY water. And there is not a little story behind the shoot and video shoot. It's static and I miss some fun.

Nowadays we have good producers, HD cams and even amazing small webcams to make really good movies. Why models don't sing ? Why they don't speak ?

They can speak, joke or even sing. They can explain what they think about their clothes, why they like them, while they soap them...

Many people are looking for something not messy but fancy. And something gentle, not trash. There is too much "messy" and not enough "wetlook" nowadays, I think. Please, remember that soap is not a messy substance but adds some glamour. Something gentle.

"A new fashion show + soft erotisme with nice faces, nice clothes and soap". Make girls sing +/- or speak jokingly, happily. They should show more they have some fun, and become more inventive.

The concept is launched ! To be followed...

In reply to Message (71609) Talking to producers : what's about polling and surveys like in the past ?

By Anonymous - eu Wed 18/10/17 19:52:08 GMT

Don't you think this could be a good way to stay in touch with your wetlook audience ?

What's about some renewal ?

New ideas of scripts.

New outfits.

Interactive conception of future clip...

Please think about it.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]