minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 16:55:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71605.7

Subject: None Re:What/where did you see wet look? How did you react? What did you see?

Date: Sun 22/10/17 07:37:44 GMT

Name: Matt uu

Email: MattDownen34@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Let's see when I was 12 we were on vacation and a young lady got thrown in the pool with a shirt and jeans on, she swam around with everyone else after she was wet. Ata company picnic about a year later there  was a girl in a t-shirt which for me was a big deal. We've all seen various women get wet in the rain, the most memorable one for me was when I was a part-timer at a grocery store we used to have a thing called "drive-up" where the customer could pull up in their car, and a clerk would load their groceries in the car. We had a girl my age who got stuck out there for an hour in the rain, and got wetter and wetter, having to take her glasses off several times,etc to the point she might as well have gone swimming. Since I've been an adult, let's see..once about 15 years ago at a 4th of July picnic there was a lake, and most of us just waded around and played water volleyball when we went in ( I did start a water-fight with a lady giving me an excuse to dunk her), but one year a lady with a shirt on swam underwater, that did something for me. About 10 years ago there was a dunk tank at work one lady volunteered and wore a sweatshirt and pants, I dunked her 4 times. The best one was just over a year ago at my apartment complex at the pool. There's a large Indian contingent at my complex (a lot of I.T. guys), anyway the ladies don't wear swimsuits, and a few of them at night do swim around, but cover up quickly when they exit. But there was one time on a Sunday morning, an Indian lady swam in a yellow shirt and black pants then after climbing out,  walked around without covering up. In person that's the best wetlook I've seen. I'm kinda glad I don't see it more often, because I'm afraid I stare too much.
In reply to Message (71605) None What/where did you see wet look? How did you react? What did you see?

By Erkekjetter - uu Wed 18/10/17 10:05:32 GMT

Since it looks like it is the time for discussion, I would like to know if you ever saw candid wetlook.

What was the clothing and how did it happen?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]