minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:02:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71605.5

Subject: None Re:What/where did you see wet look? How did you react? What did you see?

Date: Wed 18/10/17 23:07:28 GMT

Name: Sanderson uu

Email: sanderson@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have witnessed a few. I was about 12 years old at a family reunion. The reunion was at a pavilion in a park. There was a pool for all of the picnickers to use. I remember it was a little cool that day, but not so cool that kids our age couldn't swim. We were all swimming. We heard a bunch of people from one of the other pavilions laughing and shouting "DO IT". I looked up to see a guy with a 30-something woman over his shoulder. He ran to the pool and jumped in the deep end with her over his shoulder. She was wearing jeans and a black hoodie. I was mesmerized... and surprised that the two of them stay in the pool, swim around, climb out and dive in from the diving board, etc. for what seemed like 20 or 30 minutes. She left her hoodie and shoes on the whole time. I remember her shoes squishing as she climbed out and walked to the diving board over and over.

Another time when I was a boy, my family was camping. My brother and I were playing with some other kids at an area between a boat ramp and a beach. There were some teenagers at a picnic table near the beach. One of the boys dragged one of the girls in. They both were wearing jeans and t-shirts. The both swam for a while before getting out.

Another time at that same beach, my dad, brother and I were swimming and playing around in the water. It was really hot that day and the beach was packed. A heavier woman, (50-ish?) was wearing some tan polyester-ish (70's style) shorts and a pinkish blouse. She waded into the water, all the way up to her neck, stayed there for about 10 minutes, then walked back onto the beach, and disappeared into the crowd. I vividly remember seeing her bra through her see-through blouse.

In reply to Message (71605) None What/where did you see wet look? How did you react? What did you see?

By Erkekjetter - uu Wed 18/10/17 10:05:32 GMT

Since it looks like it is the time for discussion, I would like to know if you ever saw candid wetlook.

What was the clothing and how did it happen?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]