Wetlook-Online

Message # 71581.1.2

Subject: Dancing Re:What a good idea !

Date: Sun 15/10/17 17:44:49 GMT

Name: The Watcher gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

I am really okay with the last 2 posts ! It seems to me that's really what some of us are dying to see. Some renewal in wetlook we want since several years ago...

Please, let's soap this lovely polo shirt in the shower. Your nice like an angel wearing it ! It deserves a good soaping... there will be no damage but a spectacular clip.

And a soapy perfume all around.

In reply to Message (71581.1) Thumbs Up Re:Blue Polo Shirt w/ Collar Popped in the shower

By Anonymous - eu Sun 15/10/17 16:24:50 GMT

Dear Ariel,

What a good idea to wear polo shirt(s) for some wetlook activities ! Very good idea.

There is something that I have never seen and that could become a best seller :

just wear your nice dark blue one, in the shower. Pour a nice amount of liquid soap all over, on the collar (popped up), the glittering white buttons, the chest,

then work the soap in a rich lather. Like if you want to wash this polo by hand but while wearing it. This could be so lovely ! Please, try it. What will it cost more

to you ? Nothing but just some fun. I bet that this clip will be among your BEST SELLERS.

Soap shows well on dark stuff, that's why the rendering will be better with the blue polo shirt, not the red one. (You can soap the red one first and the blue one next if

you want.)

I wish you a great success following this idea.

In reply to Message (71581) Video Swimming in Jeans, Keds and 2 Polo Shirts w/ Collars Popped!

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Sun 15/10/17 04:39:58 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ drenchme.com

New video up in our Vidown store - http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / www.DrenchMe.com clip # 159 HD

and UMD store - https://ariel.umd.net/download_info/swim-in-jeans-keds-and-2-polos-w-poppe

Swimming in my Michael Kors jeans, canvas Keds and 2 polo shirts with popped collars!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]