minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:32:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71566.5

Subject: Happy What a talented (and beautiful) lady!

Date: Sat 14/10/17 02:58:22 GMT

Name: Nado us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
In both songs, she sings in Spanish (with the Castillian accent from Spain). Curious, I found that she sings in Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Catalan. She is a worldwide success - her talent is self-evident. Thank you for posting both links - I enjoyed them greatly.
In reply to Message (71566) Video Classic wetlook - Laura Pausini

By Wetlongskirts - gb Thu 12/10/17 23:01:31 GMT

There are many people who've been on this forum many years, but there must be those who've joined more recently and might be unaware of superb wetlook videos that the older and more grizzled amongst us know very well! Therefore, I thought it's worth testing the water to see if there are people out there who haven't seen what would be regarded by some people as being classic wetlook videos. Here's my first attempt and, if the feedback suggests I'm introducing wetlook scenes to people who haven't seen them before, and who enjoy them, I'll continue with it as an occasional series.

First up here's Laura Pausini, an Italian singer-songwriter who seemed to be quite into getting wet in her videos at one time, but she seems to have stopped doing it nowadays. Here are 2 examples, the first being my personal favourite because of the satin shirt she's wearing which looks gorgeous when wet. It's great for wet hair lovers too. The second video features her getting wet in 2 different outfits.

https://youtu.be/0ASXjuyGAFA?t=39s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JoAPJu7ho

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]