Wetlook-Online

Message # 71560.9

Subject: Sad On shoes, "violence" and hypocrisy in the subject - please read

Date: Fri 13/10/17 21:14:43 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The amount of those opposed to ripping citing those in need and charity seems staggering... (see my comment "look closely..." to see why it's BS)

But I'm really smelling hypocrisy here, even if you don't know that most clothes used are already ruined.

This same community has been screaming for lots of clothing items which are often destroyed in the shoots.

There were many discussions about it, even one a not long ago. Many shoes don't really survive the wetlook treatment. And there was also a famous thread on UGGs, which seem to survive wetlook very badly.

Yet the same people saying no to ripping often request shoes which may not survive... yet are worth more than any set of clothes like no name jeans + t-shirt

This is not only true for shoes. Some often requested fabrics do not survive wetlook that nicely, especially some winter and formal stuff. The dry cleaning only label is actually not just for fun

Yet this destruction is OK... and ripping is not? Hypocrisy

So please if you love a peace of clothing that rarely survives wetlook (google this forum to find many discussions) or if like the messy part of WAM, show a little more tact. As some of the anti-ripping people here are civil, but others might even say that they don't want to offend but call those who love ripping as "violent". Ripping of the wetlook sort is not violent in any way. The violent one is the forced ripping which often accompanies BDSM... and people are rarely fans of both... To make matters even more funny, BDSM is a much more common fetish than wetlook, so throwing the weird term around gets weirder... :)

In reply to Message (71560) Confused Ripping

By wetnige - themanfromyork@gmail.com uu Wed 11/10/17 23:50:00 GMT

Can anybody tell me the point of ripping your clothes to shreds when they are wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]