Wetlook-Online

Message # 7125

Subject: Hello new video online for WAMTEC members

Date: Fri 28/11/03 02:20:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Our models Alison and Melanie score the only known "triple play" I have ever seen...i.e. covering wetlook, messy wrestling, and underwater scenes...all in the same 8 minute scene -- and whats more, we never even wrote nor planned this either.

This all happened totally spontaneously -- just as we had finished the video shoots for the day, and model Alison had just changed and was about to go home...when her best friend Mel decided that she wanted to get Ally all messy and drag her into a messy wrestling scene.

The camera crew had to quickly grab the cameras, cos we had already packed up for the day, and grab a few shots of what took place. Mel first drags Ally into a messy wrestling set, then after plastering her with cream pie, the girls decide to wash off by diving in the lake on my ranch, and go for an swim fully clothed. Ally then shows off her wet jeans after emerging from the lake.

This will give you some idea of the anarchy that takes place at our video shoots. Things generally get out of control at the end of the day...the girls get playful...and the camera crew are prone to being attacked by pies too (as always happens to me too).

Anyway...this 8 minute scene is totally raw...as it happened...

The video is in the members area today

mk

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]