Wetlook-Online

Message # 71249.1

Subject: Thumbs Up can you make videos too

Date: Fri 01/09/17 14:16:48 GMT

Name: hazzazbin uu

Email: hazzazbin@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello

Thank you for the photos. I am wondering if you can make videos as well in that location with your smartphone. It would look really good in videos.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (71249) Pictures and much more wetlook from the English South Coast

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 01/09/17 14:08:23 GMT

Its been a frustrating second half of the summer for UK wetlookers - on the day after the solar eclipse in the US, somebody wrote to the newspaper here saying "what's all this fuss about the sun being obscured for a few minutes in America; it's been obscured for the last six weeks in most of Britain", which just about summed it up.    I went to East Anglia for a couple of days because the weather forecast said it was going to brighten up there - it didn't; I took a few candid wetlook pics but the light was so bad you could barely make out what clothes they were wearing, far less see that they were wet, so I deleted them.    I went to Southend for a couple of days - same story - I have posted a few pics as S60 to S68 but if you don't bother looking at them you won't have missed much.

And then - all change; a hot sunny weekend; and on a public holiday too Dancing     So while Ploss was conducting The Great Welly Boot Experiment (see post 71218) I too was on the English south coast indulging in, and photographing, wetlook.   I didn't see anybody swimming in wellies - nor indeed in shoes; a few people were wearing socks (though not visible in any pics, I don't think); and there were some underage girls in dark pantyhose whom of course I didn't photograph, but footwear fetishists are likely to be disappointed by my pics.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING FOR JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER WETLOOK TASTE.    Wet denim - lots and lots of wet denim - denim jeans, skirts, dresses, shirts; wet long skirts; wet cardis; smart blouses; nice dresses (even a little bit of billowing); and my own particular fascination, women swimming in their coats.   It didn't matter what they were wearing, these ladies just couldn't stay out of the water.     

Pic B342 shows how busy the beach already was at midday - you can't take that pic any later on a sunny day because it is looking south-westwards, but believe me by mid-afternoon it was twice as busy.     Relatively few white faces, but if you're prejudiced about the colour of a person's skin I don't want you looking at my pics anyway.     And, just to prove me a liar in post 70896.1, this time most of the wet women whom I tried to engage in conversation - especially the ones with white faces! - turned out to speak very little English.    So not so many anecdotes this time, I'm afraid.

But one group who did - and with rather posh English accents - were the three young ladies in B377 and B378.    Yes, that is a phone in her jeans pocket in B377; and yes, it had already been underwater for quite a while.   When I drew it to her attention (because it was spoiling the broad feminine curve of her wet jeans, you understand!) she had a panic "Oh God, I've been swimming with my phone", but the girl in the floral top took it out of her hand and plunged it under the water; "these are meant for swimming" she said.   And she was right; B378 shows it successfully taking a photo just afterwards.    Its an iPhone 7 - was there ever a better advert for a phone for wetlookers?!

But I think my strongest memory will be of how much fun everybody was having.    I have managed to capture a few pics showing the fun clearly, but there was so much more I missed.    And it doesn't show up in the pics, but often the water was full of (mostly older) women, sitting or lying fully submerged except for their heads, and all fully clothed.    Whenever one saw me looking at her and smiling she would laugh and shout gaily "we are enjoying".     [That seems to be another of the linguistic quirks of Indian English compared to British English, BTW: we Brits always have to put another word after "enjoying", even if it is just "...ourselves", but an Indian will just say "....enjoying [full stop]".    On the other hand, whereas we might say "...enjoying the sea", an Indian feels obliged to say "...enjoying in the sea"].    Anyway, "we are enjoying [full stop]" has now joined "HAVE fun" (with the emphasis on the "have") as a phrase which is a bit of a turn on for me, because it is so often associated with women in wet clothes.

So, enjoy the pics.   There is something there for almost everyone.    The wetness usually shows up but not always; but you can assume that, if she looks like she might be wet, and is the main subject of one of my pics, she is wet.    For example, the lady in the prim and genteel looking pleated skirt and cardigan in B325/6 has just been swimming in that outfit (breast stroke, if you want to know); and in B373 not only the young lady in the long floral skirt and denim shirt who is taking the picture, but also the girl all dressed up in a figure-hugging long dress whom she is photographing, have literally just come out of the water.    Here's the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

Oh, nearly forgot to mention, I've also now included the pic of the girl in the skin-tight pink minidress which I mentioned in post 70846, which wetimer has kindly doctored to exclude the near-naked child; many thanks, wetimer.   To be honest, despite wetimer's best efforts, my pic doesn't do justice to her hotness; I also, completely unintentionally, hid it away after the boring Southend pics, so even if you ignore the Southend ones, do look out for that one.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]