Wetlook-Online

Message # 7123.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: a brief history on SVW

Date: Fri 28/11/03 20:28:54 GMT

Name: kendo gb

Email: info@stickyvickyworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks leonmoomin for your kind words my friend, Vicky and I were together for two years as boyfriend girlfriend, she is and always will be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever had the plesure to look upon, but in life the path we walk is not always the one we would like to, but inevitably it takes us were we need to go... Kendo x
In reply to Message (7123.2) Hello Re: a brief history on SVW

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Fri 28/11/03 05:21:17 GMT

Words I would very strongly agree with!

A lot of eople see the sites and are just jealous of what we are doing, in my case, I have always been able to enjoy wetlook situations, but documenting them in video and photography takes away a lot of the enjoyment of the moment!

As for running and maintaining a site!  well, that's just the bigest pain in the ass there is!!!

Good Luck for the future Kendo.

leonmoomin

Was Vicky your girlfriend?  I'm not quite sure I understand, do you mean you are no longer together as photographer and model, or as gf and bf?  Sorry about the parting, losing a good model or a good girlfriend is always painfull!

In reply to Message (7123) Hello a brief history on SVW

By kendo - info@stickyvickyworld.com gb Thu 27/11/03 22:35:18 GMT

A brief history lesson on how Sticky Vicky World came to be...

It all started many months ago in June 2003. The old webmaster, Gavin a great guy was called to sunnier a clines, so I was going to take over the photography and updates for the site. But on our return from a holiday in Spain we had the news that the old Website, stickyvicky.biz had been hit with a virus and had to be taken off the web. Seeing Vicky so upset I decided to try and put another site together, not knowing anything about websites, design, memberships and the expense and pitfalls, but just believing I could do it, and wanting too if not just to see Vicky happy again.

So the first thing I done was to buy the domain, stickyvickyworld.com the same day as our return from Spain not even unpacking my suitcases. Then got onto the task of designing the site, Pictures weren’t really a problem as we had shot many sets whilst over in Spain.

For anybody out there who is thinking about setting up a site, maybe even a simple site like ours, the advise I give to you free is make sure you are doing it for the love and not the money, because just keeping this site running costs money and time, and believe me if it was not for the love of wet look and photographing beautiful women I would have my feet up.

Vicky and I are not together anymore, she is and always will be a beautiful woman and I wish her all the best in her art and her future, for the site, well it speaks for itself. I have many things to learn about web design, wetlook images and many other things but my word to you is, I will always do my best.

Kendo x

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]