WetlookPro

Message # 71218.1

Subject: None Re:What happened when I tried swimming wearing rubber boots

Date: Tue 29/08/17 08:05:16 GMT

Name: Anonymous ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thicker socks, or wellies that fit better. I've done it many times and they've never come off.
In reply to Message (71218) None What happened when I tried swimming wearing rubber boots

By Ploss - gb Mon 28/08/17 21:30:01 GMT

I've been wanting to try swimming wearing my rubber boots, (or "wellies" as us British call them) for a while now.

Taking advantage of this weekend's hot sunny weather, I went down to the South coast and took my wellies along with me for a swim.

I put my rubber boots on and jumped into the sea. Immediately, air bubbles rose to the surface as my wellies quickly filled up with water.

Now to try swimming wearing them. Firstly, very surprisingly, my feet didn't feel heavy at all with my water-filled rubber boots on. This was totally not what I had expected.

I was always wondering, would wellies stay on, or fall off, if you swam wearing them? Now I would find out.

I swam the back stroke and after swimming for just a few seconds, I felt my right boot falling off.

I swam on and my boot fell off, leaving me swimming with just one boot on.

As I swam on, I felt my left boot starting to fall off. It wasn't too long before I lost it, leaving me swimming with just my socks on.

The wellies floated to the surface of the sea. I collected them and put them back on.

I repeated the process many times, always with the same result: my left boot would always quickly fall off first with just a short distance of swimming, then shortly after my right boot would fall off too.

My final conclusion? Swimming wearing wellies isn't difficult at all, and they certainly won't weigh you down. But it's unlikely they would stay on for long during swimming.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]