Wetlook-Online

Message # 71176.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up thanks to god.. nylons are disgusting

Date: Thu 24/08/17 07:52:36 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

... they look shit and completely destroy the feeling in the boots...  thanks for doing it without!
In reply to Message (71176.1.1) None Re:Great stuff but a little bit too expensive

By Tim - ex Wed 23/08/17 23:49:52 GMT

Fantastic, shame she forgot her nylons lol  
In reply to Message (71176.1) Scatter Great stuff but a little bit too expensive [nt]

By Joe - uu Wed 23/08/17 13:18:09 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (71176) DVD/CD Playing in the Pool in Boots & Leather

By ivyy - foxyivyy@gmail.com uu Wed 23/08/17 09:42:14 GMT

The first 2:30 of the video, I put on my super tight knee high, high heel boots and then my red leather gloves. I splash my boots around in the pool and slowly descend into the water, getting my leather skirt and gloves wet. About 4 minutes into the video, I leave the steps of the pool and venture out into the pool, commenting on how tight the gloves get on my hands when I put them under water. I also talk a little dirty to you because I imagine you would love to feel them wrapped around your cock. The camera gets a lot of shots of me above the water as well as some angles under water of my legs moving and kicking around in my sexy boots. I encourage you to stroke it faster while I float around in the pool so you can see my wet outfit. I get out of the pool briefly so you can see all the water running off my clothes and then get back in the pool again. At the 15:45 mark, I get out of the pool, take off my gloves, and then sit down to take off my boots.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/90359/18207932/Playing+in+the+Pool+in+Boots+%26+Leather

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]