minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 15:04:48 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 71151

Subject: Film/AVI Disney wetlook (cute starlets Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson)

Date: Sun 20/08/17 23:30:43 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK, the title may seem weird, but as I stated there it's Dove Cameron (21) and Sofia Carson (23). Both of age and hot. They both star in the Descendants series of TV movies and both are very pretty. The link above is to the video of the wetlook dance number with them (and some more nice girls) at the end of the new Descendants 2 (aired on Disney Channel, ABC and Freeform, available on iT and in many places online). Descendants 1 also had a short wetlook number with the uber-cute Dove Cameron, so I can see great series in the making. I'd download the movies and some BTS stuff for a bit more than the above link.

For the whiners etc. The Descendants series is actually quite a satiric twist on Disney fairy-tales and adults also enjoy it, so watching the whole movies will NOT make you made and if you start to get annoyed just drink a couple beers... anyway, the 1.5 hour movies are more funny/enjoyable than most wetlook music videos, so you can watch them for a laugh and for wetlook :P

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]