minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 00:32:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 71145.1.1

Subject: Info Boring dude Stop the hate on BP. Act or join (I think the latter is better)

Date: Sun 20/08/17 23:43:28 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dude, stop with the offensive comments. I know many here don't like BP but we live in a place with freedom of speech (unless you live in some weird dictatorship). The owner/admin even does not like the BP business model, but you see no censorship, just opinions. And many (especially younger) wetlook fans like the site. I'm one of the long time lurkers (remember the Bravenet forum :P?) but I also find it enjoyable. If you don't like it you can report it to the provider, local courts etc. And if those agree with you you can open chapagne and clebrate. If they do not you can give up and accept it. But this Internet-hate-vendetta of more or less anonymous guys is getting boring.

BTW: I posted some wetlook pics online to public domain (as I view posting online) between 2002-2005. And so did my amateur models on their sites (model sites etc, it was before social media blew up). Some of these came up in a BP update. Some of these came up in the forum on different occasions, some are up on sites like ImageFap to this day. But I, or the model, now happily married with children, don't really care. We knwe they would be out of control once posted online. So if you are a company corporate holder (or a private one with a different attitude) just contact BP about the rare stuff "copyrighted by you". If not, stop trolling.

The BP business model may be controversial but it IS LEGAL unless a court of law decides it is not. And yes, I've heard of consumer boycotts, but... this anonymous BP bashing is absurd. It actually boasts interests. So unless you are BP posts (in which case kudos to BP for very effective weird online marketing), just stop. As it's boring. Info

In reply to Message (71145.1) None Re:more updates with 150 new clips

By Ggg&amp - uu Sun 20/08/17 21:50:28 GMT

You are an idiot
In reply to Message (71145) None more updates with 150 new clips

By BP - babyspet@gmail.com uu Sun 20/08/17 16:36:44 GMT

folks have said they have collected youtubes  for years and never seen the ones we have found and put up for you to see.  come see what all the talk is about for 6 months and more updates coming.

babyspet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]