minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 11:32:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7111.6.1.1.1.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re: Re: I guess I didn't really mean it they way it sounded....

Date: Fri 28/11/03 19:12:38 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madfountains.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know you didn't mean it the way you wrote it, i was just having a little fun with you!

leonmoomin Tongue

In reply to Message (7111.6.1.1.1) Hello Re: I guess I didn't really mean it they way it sounded....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 28/11/03 18:48:39 GMT

...Of course one is truly into wetlook regardless if their only interested in 1 type of clothing. I just have my moods to where some days it's nothing but jeans and others dresses and others Lingerie and sometimes all mixed together Wink Smile

Sorry, Leon, if u took it the wrong way, but i was mainly refering to the ones that only like 1 thing but complain about the other instead of respecting ppl's personal choices of what they do like Peace Man

In reply to Message (7111.6.1.1) Angry Are you possibly saying I'm not a true wetlook fan?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Fri 28/11/03 17:58:55 GMT

Oops!

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (7111.6.1) Question Re: Re: Wet Jeans

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 28/11/03 15:35:56 GMT

Besides, why can't pple be more than 1-dimensional Question The easy way would be if u were truly into the wetlook fetish, one would be into it all Wink Smile

For me, it doesn't matter as long as it's not Bathing suits ( have I mentioned lately how much Kerry dilikes bathing suits?lol) or Cut off tee's that just look like bras Smokin

In reply to Message (7111.6) Hello Re: Wet Jeans

By Magician - gb Thu 27/11/03 21:09:22 GMT

I think someone has a sense of humour telling us to beware of wet jeans - just take it easy and enjoy all the photos and links!

Magician

In reply to Message (7111) Hello Wet Jeans

By Doesn't Matter - uu Thu 27/11/03 02:57:59 GMT

I'm a little sick of all these posts complaining or warning about wet jeans pictures? Isn't this a wetlook forum?

For those who don't like wet jeans - don't open the posts!!!

But have some damn consideration for those of us that do - I'm not a big fan of legging or dresses - but I don't mind the pictures - any wetlook pictures are better than none!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]