minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:03:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 70897.2

Subject: None Re:Need some 'oil' clean up help if possible!

Date: Tue 18/07/17 01:37:13 GMT

Name: Sanderson uu

Email: sanderson@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Get yourselves one of those 8'x8' clear plastic sheets from the paint department at WalMart. Cover your bed with it. Tuck the ends under the mattress so it doesn't ride up when you guys are sliding around. This will protect your bed. Have an old towel by the bed for when you get the oil in your eyes. It doesn't burn, but you wont be able to see. Get another plastic sheet. Lay it on the floor running from your bed to the shower, (if possible). This will protect the carpet when you are done and head to the shower. Have the Dawn dish soap in the shower ready to go. You will have to lather up and rinse at least twice. It works on the hair too. Have a trash bag ready to go by the bed. This is for plastic sheets and empty baby oil bottle. Have Fun!!!
In reply to Message (70897) None Need some 'oil' clean up help if possible!

By Cleman - clesheck.cs@gmail.com au Tue 18/07/17 00:46:07 GMT

Good morning fellow wammers. Just wondering if I could get a bit of help regarding the clean up after using oil. My girlfriend and I would like to try using oil, but we're a little concerned about the clean up, and what could be used to clean up. We're aware that the clothes probably wouldn't survive, but we'd like to minimize damage to the house lol.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers, Cle.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]