Wetlook-Online

Message # 70896.1

Subject: Talking Why would they not?

Date: Thu 20/07/17 12:04:30 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To get the factual bit out of the way first, there are many other beaches in Britain, as well as Bournemouth, where Asian women go into the sea as they are; the "now let's go and get our clothes wet" incident was in fact at Margate, though it could have been anywhere.    And they're not all Hindus and Muslims; I mentioned in a post a long time ago (before I started taking and posting pics) seeing a large group of desi women soaking one another fully clothed, some wearing sweat shirts bearing the name of a CHRISTIAN evangelical church; and many are not particularly religious at all - the young Indian woman I was talking to when I took B68 was a bit scathing about these religious zealots ["simple village people" she called them], yet she came in for a swim with me in full (Western) clothing just as willingly as the Hindus went in after their ceremony (she asked me to help her get her boyfriend in, in fact, but when I saw that he was about 2 metres tall and well-built I decided maybe not!).

If any women do enjoy the feel of wet clothes (and I believe that many do, though there are a lot who hate it too) then that must apply to Muslims and Hindus just as much as others.    I have mentioned before that Asian women are actually much more enthusiastic about going into the water than white British women - for women over 30, in particular, I would say about 1 in 2 of Asian women who come on to the promenade or beach will go into the water, yet not much more than 1 in 10 white British women do.    One can advance all sorts of cultural explanations for part of that, but to me it surely suggests that women are on the whole happier swimming with clothes than without clothes (in the sea, at least).    The Asian women generally enter the water more enthusiastically, too; even after putting on a swim suit most white British women go in very gradually and gingerly.    

It is also worth remembering that many of the "Asian" women are in fact British-born; very many of the women in my pics are speaking to one another in English with a British accent.   They are therefore well aware that swimming in clothes is a bit odd to a British person, and many of them (especially the younger ones) do get a bit of a 'naughty' kick out of getting their clothes wet - I hear the same gleeful "oh look I'm soaked and I've got to go home in these ha ha ha" reaction from brown-faced girls as from white-faced girls.    

So yes, Laszlo, I'm sure that many of these women do enjoy the feel of wet clothes (though only on a hot day!).    I am sometimes aware of a sexual charge to the atmosphere when talking to some of them, too - though of course I myself am generally feeling pretty turned on, so they may just be picking up my pheromones and returning some of their own.    But there's no doubt that most of the Asian women I encounter swimming in their clothes are pretty "high" on the experience, for whatever reason.

In reply to Message (70896) None Bournemouth

By Laszlo - ocean.51@freemail.hu hu Mon 17/07/17 19:53:06 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

Our stalwart member, Mr. Jolly Wet wrote earlier that on the beach of Bournemouth many Muslim and Hindu women go into the sea as they are, fully clothed. Once he even mentioned that there he had heard one saying: “Let’s get our clothes wet.”

It raises a question. May there be any of them who enjoy not only the waves, but the feel of wet clothes, as well? What do you think?

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]