Wetlook-Online

Message # 70846

Subject: Pictures candid British beach wetlook - at last

Date: Tue 11/07/17 18:27:31 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've been tied up recently with some sad and difficult family business and, frustratingly, haven't been able to take any candid beach pics despite the warm weather (apart from a few pics from Scottish beaches which I didn't mention on this Forum but quite a few people have found anyway).    But at last I managed to get away to Bournemouth this past weekend.    It was a warm weekend following a hot week - perhaps too hot for good wetlook since most white people, even on the streets, were wearing very few clothes - but of course the Asian peoples came to the rescue, with lots of wet denim on display.    I've uploaded the pics from the weekend to my Flickr page:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/

It was a bit of a frustrating couple of days in some ways.   I feel I've ended up with far too many pics of people from behind, but every time I tried to get round to the front there was always somebody - a child, male companion or whatever - blocking the view of the wet woman.   And I twice aborted pictures just in time when I realised that, though the mother was fully clothed, the child was completely naked - I had been so enthralled by the wet adult that I hadn't really noticed the child - but try telling that to the judge!    Particularly frustrating was a very fit girl, late teens or early twenties, in a skin-tight pink minidress; I had seen her earlier telling her boyfriend that she was not going in because it was too cold, had thought "what a shame"; back at the same spot about an hour later and here she was walking up the beach with her dress dripping wet and clinging even tighter; so, quick, out with the phone, move to one side a bit to avoid the boyfriend's attention, quick snap - only to realise that she had been walking right past a near naked little girl as I clicked, so I've got the pic but don't feel I can publish it!

And the best bits?    Well the 2 white girls in pics B256 and B257 were a bit startling - I was strolling idly towards the pier when two bodies suddenly rose up from the water right next to it, to reveal two young women, water streaming off their dresses; they calmly picked their bags off a bit of the pier's structure (where they had obviously parked them while they submerged themselves) and walked straight out of the water; I just had time to get round to their sunny side and take the two pics you see here as they walked smartly up the beach, on to the promenade and, pausing only to pull on their sandals, headed rapidly off towards the town centre, of course still dripping wet.    

And I personally like the various young ladies in B255, B263/4 and B270, all wearing clothes which looked very smart to Western eyes, but which all of these ladies were happy to wear into the sea (the ones in B255 and B270 went in right up to their necks, and I'm cursing myself now for not waiting to see them coming out again (and for managing to 'hide' one of the girls in B255 behind the other.....)).    But perhaps my favourite was the lady in a westernised Indian group - she seemed to be one of us.    Her companions were all wearing shorts and basic teeshirts which they had obviously brought as swimwear, but she had on a knee-length jeanskirt and slightly more stylish top.    She was standing with the water up to just below her knees (and therefore just below her skirt), looking a bit wistful, then she said something I didn't catch to her companion, bent her knees so that her skirt just brushed the water, giggled and gave a mischievous look.   But the other lady (in shorts) looked faintly disapproving, and the lady in the skirt soon headed off along the beach on her own; I thought "you're just dying to get wet" and wandered in the same direction, but she swerved off towards the prom and I thought maybe I'd misread the signs.    But I hadn't; that's her a short while later in B259 and B260, skirt wet to the hips, wandering randomly about in the water, seemingly just enjoying the sensation and the naughtiness of getting her skirt wet!

BTW, in case anybody notices, the photos are not all in their original order - quite often I took a photo of somebody, went off and took some others somewhere else, then came back and took another of the same woman/women later; so I have reordered them slightly so that all the pics of the same people are together.

Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]