Wetlook-Online

Message # 70757.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:video

Date: Mon 03/07/17 18:16:08 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Glad to hear you've had an increased interest in video.

I've always enjoyed the aesthetic you create in your still images. Gorgeous girls (like Savannah and Isobel Wren), great outfits (big fan of the formal business attire). I've bought a number of your photo sets from a while back (many you no longer have available), but I've generally favored movement over still images and have more recently only bought clips. So I take it as great news that you will be putting more energy in that direction. Looking forward to the results and to future purchases.

Just thought I'd mention:

I've noticed over the past few years a growing trend in models to sport tattoos and a variety of piercings, and some of your models appear to be following that trend. It's something I'd rather not see, hope I'm not alone in this preference, and that you'll bear it in mind as you create new content.

In reply to Message (70757.1.1) On Drugs Re:Riann's sexy black gown in pool

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Mon 03/07/17 15:14:44 GMT

Hello Marty

No need to apologize. I'm not really disappointed if no one offers a comment or response. I can say that from my point of view, I enjoy what I do.

To respond to your points 1 and 2;

1) First, thank you for the compliments. I don't see my work as being "arguably the best". There are several photographers here that produce great images and I sometimes feel that my images are lacking in compare. But thats just me. I am driven by the desire to offer the best possible images I can and continually try to improve. Lately, I've been bitten by the video bug, and I've been working on improvements in the quality of our videos too, so that will keep me busy.

2) Thank you for your purchase. It's a great compliment that my photography is appreciated by someone who has been a photo competition judge. The difficulty with applying a high standard of work to wetlook is, unlike professional photographers who are looking for that one excellent photograph. I have to produce at least 100 high quality images, without making the combined work look like frames in a movie. It's not easy to do.

If my pool could talk….Hmmm, well, it could perhaps complain about all the jewelry that gets caught in the filter. Or maybe it could say that has the best dressed swimmers. I can say that we did love that pool and I made it as private as possible (Thats why you see all that corrugated steel around the pool in the back ground) That pool was a great place to entertain, but, I'll let anyone reading this in on a secret….. We no longer own that pool. It has gone back to a normal life of swim suits, and bikinis. We are now building an all new "A Splash Of Glamour" pool which will give us an all new venue and provide us a little more latitude to work with….. and in time, it will probably have it's own stories to tell.

Ed

In reply to Message (70757.1) None Re:Riann's sexy black gown in pool

By RoscoeBC - us Mon 03/07/17 07:44:40 GMT

Hey Ed,

There is something odd going on, in that despite the exquisite quality of your work, your posts here don't seem to get a lot of responses.

Mea Culpa.  I usually don't respond here on the board either.  I really ought to be offering up some positive feedback.  Sorry about that.  I guess there are a couple reasons.  

1. I think your work is, photographically, arguably the best, or, among the best here, and I assume you know that already.  Maybe a bad assumption, we could all use a few strokes now and then.

2. I consider myself to be a fairly accomplished photog (although not in wetlook), and sometimes I offer feedback here (I've been a photo competition judge).  I've never seen anything of yours that I thought I could improve, so I keep my mouth shut :).

At least I do spend money on your material.

Just one thing, I wish your pool could talk :).  Looks like some pretty interesting stuff goes on there :).

Marty

In reply to Message (70757) Great Riann's sexy black gown in pool

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sat 01/07/17 18:47:28 GMT

Hello

In this update, This was Riann's first wetlook swim. For this shoot she wears her own black gown, pumps and black panty hose in our pool. I can say that this dress looked great wet. It gets very shiny and the pumps and pantyhose looks fantastic. This is a big set with plenty of underwater images.

To see more sample images of this set and others, visit us at www.asplashofglamour.com

A video is also available at our C4S store at;

https://clips4sale.com/studio/56421/always-wet-and-sexy/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit50/search/rian / http://clips4sale.com/studio/56421/always-wet-and-sexy/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit50/search/rian

See the sample video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sneaVrBdnFY / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sneaVrBdnFY

Thank you

Sincerely EdR

www.asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.176 seconds to generate ]