minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:44:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 7074

Subject: Idea Public Excess TV - Possible way to get Wetlook on mainstream TV?

Date: Tue 25/11/03 03:58:54 GMT

Name: John gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A while ago, I received via the Robot Wars mailing list, an e-mail about “Public Excess TV”, a TV series being planned where contributors film comedy/practical jokes/other similar material and send it in.  It is different from “You’ve Been Framed” and “Kirsty’s Home Videos” because the material sent in has to be pre-planned or pre-agreed with the TV company, Mentorn Productions.  In the attached documentation, they list subjects they want material done on (most of them are highly unoriginal), but they also say they are highly interested in contributors’ ideas, as long as they are discussed before the contributor starts filming.

It strikes me that this type a programme is an ideal way to get Wetlook into the mainstream, but the filming would need to be made in a comedy or practical joke context to be accepted.  The only idea I could think of was a “Candid Camera” type sketch, trying to persuade various Thai restaurants to put on a “Water Festival Theme” evening and interspersing their horrified reactions with footage of the Water Festival itself.  However, I am sure there are far better ideas around.

The annoying part is that the deadline, at least for the “test strands” (a short version of the programme put together to demonstrate to TV channels how it would work), has just passed.  However, they should still be looking for contributors for the series proper if/when a TV channel take it up.

If you can think of an idea and are willing to have a go, contact Public Excess TV, 43 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 4HA, UK, requesting details.  I don’t know what the response would be; they may be short of contributions and have extended the deadline, but be asking for a very quick response; alternatively, they may have everything they need for the test strands and delay responding until they need material for the series itself.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]