MyWetloook

Message # 70692.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:Another 5 min promo video

Date: Sun 25/06/17 13:06:19 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email: asplashofglamour@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello Himbeer

It is our goal to provide you with top notch images and to produce the best wetlook available. We used the idea of a promotional video (set in a music video format) to show you, our customers what we have to offer (and it was a lot of fun to produce too).

Critiques are fine. Thank you for your feedback.

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (70692.1) Read This Re:Another 5 min promo video

By Himbeer - de Sat 24/06/17 01:36:05 GMT

video/photography was top-notch but the promo video was a little distracting, transitions made it hard to watch
In reply to Message (70692) Great Another 5 min promo video

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Sat 24/06/17 00:22:58 GMT

Hello

I have to admit, over the years I had no desire to deal with making movies. I was a photographer, not a videographer. In these last few years, I've done my best to polish my craft, but I didn't have the interest to take on the video side. Since we introduced a video side, my wonderful wife has been doing all of the video work. She filmed it, and later edited the footage, and uploaded it all to the store. But life is a constant series of changes and we've had some big changes for the better, in our personal lives. Unfortunately with these changes, my wife has far less valuable time to continue making videos while I find myself with much more available time. So, in the last few months, I've been learning how to edit videos and do some of the filming, along with my normal duties of taking the best wetlook photos that I can.

Somewhere in the process of taking video and editing footage, I discovered I loved it as much as I love taking high quality still images. About two months ago, I was struck with the inspiration of putting together our last promo video using footage and past photos. And I have to admit, it was a lot of fun,,,, so much fun, I decided to make another promotional video. (And it's no coincidence that it coincides with the release of our new and improved site.)

This promo video is a little over 5 minutes long and contains some of the best wetlook scenes and photos that we have produced. Many are exclusive, previously unreleased images and some are images from our past work. Check it out on our youtube page at;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-b5L4K4hM / http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki-b5L4K4hM

And to see much more, visit us at

www.asplashofglamour.com

Thank you & Sincerely

EdR

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]