Wetlook-Online

Message # 7066.3.1.1

Subject: Found It Re:hmmmmmmmmmm....

Date: Tue 25/11/03 06:46:09 GMT

Name: . us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm trying to remember....I don't think they did,in the baked beans scene they were wearing pants and when they got wet in the pool relay they were both wearing baggy cargo shorts and loose fitting bland white long sleeve shirts,(hence what I mean about their "hippie" wardrobe!)
In reply to Message (7066.3.1) Question Do they wear skirts/dresses at all? [nt]

By w@mboy - uu Tue 25/11/03 05:09:51 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (7066.3) Thumbs Up Re: I saw it!

By . - us Mon 24/11/03 23:09:47 GMT

I knew it was on t.v. recently and watched the whole thing but was afraid to post a "vcr alert" lest I be branded a pervert or something,yeah I know they're young but they are really cute! I'm glad you mentioned it first Anna! There was one really good scene where both the girls get  a big vat of baked beans dumped on them for getting an answer wrong on"the challenge" show.Another scene shows them soaking wet going float to float in a swimming pool,but as Kerry said-the twins design/choose their own wardrobe which is a bit too "hippie" for me and not"girlie" enough!,but it was still a great to finally see them wet and messy!when their right at the "peak of freshness" When Michele Trachtenberg was in the"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series I thought she looked really hot and I liked the type of clothes she wore and I'm thinking why couldn't she do a remake of that bathtub scene she did in 'Harriet the Spy" now that she looks hot!But sadly she never got wet or messy throughout her appearance on the series! :(     
In reply to Message (7066) Question Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen-The Challenge

By Wet Anna - uu Mon 24/11/03 16:49:46 GMT

Hi. I saw just a second of a preview for this DVD which comes out tomorrow. It looked to me like one of the twins was jumping in a swimming pool fully clothed! Can anyone give better details on this scene/movie?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]