Wetlook-Online

Message # 7066.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: I saw it!

Date: Mon 24/11/03 23:09:47 GMT

Name: . us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I knew it was on t.v. recently and watched the whole thing but was afraid to post a "vcr alert" lest I be branded a pervert or something,yeah I know they're young but they are really cute! I'm glad you mentioned it first Anna! There was one really good scene where both the girls get  a big vat of baked beans dumped on them for getting an answer wrong on"the challenge" show.Another scene shows them soaking wet going float to float in a swimming pool,but as Kerry said-the twins design/choose their own wardrobe which is a bit too "hippie" for me and not"girlie" enough!,but it was still a great to finally see them wet and messy!when their right at the "peak of freshness" When Michele Trachtenberg was in the"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" series I thought she looked really hot and I liked the type of clothes she wore and I'm thinking why couldn't she do a remake of that bathtub scene she did in 'Harriet the Spy" now that she looks hot!But sadly she never got wet or messy throughout her appearance on the series! :(     
In reply to Message (7066) Question Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen-The Challenge

By Wet Anna - uu Mon 24/11/03 16:49:46 GMT

Hi. I saw just a second of a preview for this DVD which comes out tomorrow. It looked to me like one of the twins was jumping in a swimming pool fully clothed! Can anyone give better details on this scene/movie?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]