Wetlook-Online

Message # 70647.1

Subject: Great Re:Changes, reminiscing and anniversaries

Date: Mon 19/06/17 19:37:28 GMT

Name: Hairmonster us

Email: sd70@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Ed, I know you've mentioned somewhere in a post further down that no one ever acknowledges you... And pretty much nobody does, Lol.  But I take that you're not a sensitive sort of person and I'd like to just say thanks to you and your wife for all your contributions over the years as well as for your marvelous website.  
In reply to Message (70647) None Changes, reminiscing and anniversaries

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Mon 19/06/17 19:02:02 GMT

Hello

I have to say that time flies when you're having fun, and I'll also say that producing "A Splash Of Glamour" for all these years has truly been an awful lot of fun. As I was looking back and reminiscing over our past work and how far we have progressed over the years, it had dawned on me that "A Splash Of Glamour" has been around for a long time. But I wasn't sure how long it's been since we started our site. I had been thinking that our site began in 2007. Which would make this year our 10 yr anniversary, but I have to admit that I wasn't entirely sure.

Our journey began sometime back in 2005. We were invited to be contributing photographers for Styx Wet World and began producing a small handful of photo sets for Styx. Unfortunately, it wouldn't last very long. Shortly after we joined the Styx team, Kev became very ill and the decision was made to let Styx wind down. With Styx no longer requiring a need for our photos, my wife and I came to the decision to continue producing more sets, not really sure what we would do with them or where they would go. We did this for awhile, until we decided to introduce our own unique wetlook site, which we call "A Splash Of Glamour"

So in reality, we really had been producing images since 2005-2006, which technically makes our "production" 11-12 yrs old. But the site itself came later. And thats where I was having trouble remembering when it began. I simply couldn't remember how much time transpired between the end of our participation with Styx to the beginning of "A Splash Of Glamour".

For some reason, 2007 was stuck in my head. And if this was so, I began thinking about making a huge 10th year anniversary announcement and make some long overdue changes to the site, which hasn't been updated since 2011. But when I checked our records as to when our site actually began, it turned out that our site had started in 2008

…Soooo, I'm happy to announce our "9 yr anniversary" this year. Not quite the milestone as 10 yrs happens to be, but hey! We can always celebrate again next year. :D

While it would have been nice to introduce an updated site for our 10th year anniversary, it was well overdue for a change anyway and we didn't want to wait. If you go to asplashofglamour.com, (and book mark our new site) you will see that everything is new and hopefully it will be more user friendly for you too. The new updated site will allow further growth that we have been putting off for far too long. We have new stuff coming soon that I think you'll like.

Theres a new store that will help make your shopping a little easier, however if you liked our old photo store, it will still be available. You can find it at; http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=sogphotoset.com however I won't be making updates to the sets

Our Clips4Sale video store is still current and will still be available for a time, but our future intentions will be to have a video store moved to our site.

As time continues, there will be further improvements made which weren't possible with the old site. In the mean time, tell us what you think

Sincerely and thank you from EdR & Tess

asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]