Wetlook-Online

Message # 70568.1

Subject: Talking it always rebounds

Date: Sat 10/06/17 12:38:32 GMT

Name: Silas uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've been looking at wetlook videos on youtube for almost 20 years. You have peaks and valleys, but It always rebounds. Getting wet in clothing is an irresistable, and in some ways, inevitable thing. There will always be a new "ice bucket challenge" of sorts.

One thing that explains the scarcity of candid wetlook on youtube, is that people are getting savvy to the fact that you could find yourself on a fetish website, just for posting an innocent "challenge" video. If you look up "reto ducha" you see a LOT of women complaining about this. I tend to agree with them. While I love to see candid wetlook, I do not expect a lady to have to suffer being labelled permanently as a fetish sex object, without her consent. This could ruin her career, humiliate her, humiliate her family, disgrace her in public, not to mention the violation of privacy, and she thought she was simply doing a harmless, silly, challenge video. You can see examples of this on MK's candid videos - he includes candid wetlook from youtube, from women who have never consented to be on any kind of fetish website... and then he posts them, for profit, on his very obviously fetishist website. This will discourage all kinds of privately filmed shower and bath videos. It also makes the internet a more treacherous place.

As far as the producers not responding to your efforts to help them combat piracy, I have gotten the same reaction as you - silence. It's odd.

In reply to Message (70568) Talking it's not like 1 or 2 years before...

By virtual seer - uu Sat 10/06/17 11:51:31 GMT

Some sad things I have noticed these 2 last months, increasing and showing that the «wetlook phenomenon» on the web is not in good health… :

- 1) I have warned several times some producers about the fact that some of their productions was hacked, providing links of these facts, and only 2 out of 6 had politness to give me a reply.

- 2) I offered to buy several videos at half price to be rewarded to have warned them about these acts of piracy, and received not even an answer.

- 3) I suggested the creation of an unformal little comitee to conduct a survey about copyright infrigement, so that producers could be protected. Not even a single word on this forum...

- 4) I gave several times some advices for a creation renewal of wetlook videos, providing proofs of the success with some examples (view counts and likes) on youtube. Nothing to follow after this.

- 5) I have seen other people sharing nice vids or stories or posts : result : individualism, indifference, selfishness.

- 6) Posts are less interesting on several forums (this one is the best). One has recently disappeared, showing that there is a crisis with this hobby.

- 7) I think we miss a lot of renewal.

- 8) The search engines results are less and less accurate, even with several keywords combinations.

- 9) There are less and less good videos on youtube. Spring is a good season for wetlook but so few creations are available…

What do you think about all this ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]