WetlookPro

Message # 70512.3.1

Subject: Hello Summary in English

Date: Mon 05/06/17 22:51:57 GMT

Name: Daniel79 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

OK, so basically Outsiders is a show where they visit people with alternative lifestyles, and this episode was about fetishes. They show an interview with a feet model who do livecams and they have been with this guy to the lake where he took a clothed swim and filmed himself. Now he is visited by this model and she had dressed up to take a bath but he says the clothes she arrives in doesn't do anything for him and they try out some clothes from his own wardrobe until they find a pair of jeans that fits. Then basically he directs her when shooting film and photos. The interview pieces is about him explaining about the wetlook fetish, how different material and textures are important. It ends with her saying she had great fun today and that this will be a good memory.
In reply to Message (70512.3) None Re:I uploaded Outsiders 8 I don't know the language

By Anonymous - uu Mon 05/06/17 13:47:28 GMT

Great video, but can someone who knows the language explain what's exactly is going on in the video? Thank you.
In reply to Message (70512) Film/AVI I uploaded Outsiders 8

By ytsen - de Sat 03/06/17 17:54:37 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtKUMQkJJxg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]