minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:37:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70494.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:You know MK is British not American?

Date: Fri 02/06/17 17:13:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah....I am surprised at the hostility because I was only asking for more information. It is amusing to me that some folks see me as "The Ugly American"  with a myopic view of the wetlook world....because people who think that don't know me, cos I am a Brit who spent 30 years traveling around the world. There are 196 countries in the world and I have visited over 90 of them and experienced their culture and wetlook events and media first hand. Granted, I don't speak Swedish and we don't get Swedish TV shows where I live today but I have been to Sweden 5 times in the 1980's so I certainly know where it is because I worked in Stockholm. Having visited almost half of the countries in the world I consider myself to be a worldly person, and certainly not narrow minded or focused on the USA only. This forum is certainly not American-centric. It was created by a Brit (Nigel) and Nigel called it "Wetlook World" so that it focused on all forms of wetlook and styles in all countries. Granted the largest population of wetlook fans come from the USA, followed by he UK and Germany, and those 3 countries account for 75% of all known wetlook fans (based on my 25 years of historical customer demographcs)....but actually the Germans and us Brits have almost as many wetlook fans as the USA but with only 20% of the U.S. population, so on a per capita basis the majority of wetlook fans come from the UK and Germany and from other EU countries...not the USA.

Thanks for the links to that show.....having seen it now....I can add some historical context and say that it is interesting to see how tv companies keep "re-discovering" wetlook fans over and over again....because the context of this latest Swedish tv show is a carbon copy of a documentary done on the German tv channel RTL about 20 years ago....where they followed 2 prominent German wetlook fans (Christian and Ulli) in the 1990's and interviewed them and their girlfriends engaging in wetlook fun. They were jeans fans as well. Several years after that German TV program aired I later met Christian and Ulli while visiting Songkran in Thailand.

Anyway......no doubt in another 20 years some tv channel will re-discover that there are wetlook fans in the world. The only thing that has changed since the 1950's (when wetlook magazines such as "Night and Day" and 'Spick and Span: first started portraying wetlook photos in their magazines) is that every decade the fashions change and the technology to deliver wetlook media changes as well. By the year 2025 you will be able to book a virtual wetlook model over the internet that will be delivered to your bathroom as a 3D hologram.

MK

In reply to Message (70494.1.2.1.1.1) Info Re:You know MK is British not American?

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwam.com ex Fri 02/06/17 14:17:25 GMT

Yes, but, MK was asking for more info, as he hadn't heard of the european version.

Just a little off, to treat a British man who has travelled the world for his old job and settled in America for his retirement like a narrow minded American who knows nothing about the world, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Yes he acts like he knows everything about all wetlook TV, but for the most part he does a fairly good job of doing so, just, in this case he got it wrong.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (70494.1.2.1.1) Talking Re:You know MK is British not American?

By Finder - uu Fri 02/06/17 12:57:04 GMT

The television talk is all about USA.

In reply to Message (70494.1.2.1) Question You know MK is British not American? [nt]

By leonmoomin - Leon@mostwam.com ex Fri 02/06/17 11:57:20 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (70494.1.2) Info Re:Breaking News: Outsiders Channel 5

By Finder - uu Fri 02/06/17 09:12:25 GMT

This is from Sweden, a small country up north.

USA is not the whole world. Sorry to dissapoint you, the segment were nothing for you anyway as it featured modern slim jeans.

In reply to Message (70494.1) Question Re:Breaking News: Outsiders Channel 5

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 01/06/17 23:38:06 GMT

Please do more googling and provide more data...

FYI there were 1976 and 1990 tv series by that name, made in Australia and the UK......both they only had 1 season.

Recently there was a U.S. tv series that was cancelled after 2 seasons, and also another Australian version of this series as well.

No series that I can find had more than 2 seasons....so your data of 'Season 14" does not compute (danger Will Robinson)

If you are talking about the recent American seires   (since cancelled after 2 seasons)  that old series is currently on Netlix so if you let us know more accurate info then anyone with Netflix can stream it.

I don't know which Channel 5 you mean, but if you were watching this in Europe then you were watching repeats of U.S. show that already ended last year.

In reply to Message (70494) Film/AVI Breaking News: Outsiders Channel 5

By Wetlooker2 - se Thu 01/06/17 20:57:37 GMT

Someone tell me on a swedish chat now 5 minutes ago, its wetlook on Outsiders!

I run to the tv and change channel, press recording....yes i use a VHS. and i record the end of it.

The program Outsiders on channel 5 visit a wetlook man this time, its episode 8 of season 14.

Dont know how much wetlook it was but i saw a man in a bathtub, around 40-55 together

with a woman maybe around 35-40 fully clothed them both.

Soon we can see even this episode on Dplay.

If we are lucky someone can put this on Youtube soon :P

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]