Wetlook-Online

Message # 7043.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Wish list details!

Date: Mon 24/11/03 01:51:58 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the fast response Kendo.  For this fantasy series it is very important to see the face of the model.  There are two parts of the fantasy, one part is seeing the legs get wet, but the equally important part is seeing the model enjoying the naughtiness of it all.  The fantasy gets better when we see the amount of dressy clothes that the model is wearing, especially the several frilly slips and the dress - which don't need to get wet (OK, OK, she can get them wet in the second half of the series!)

I'd like the model to be sitting on the edge of a hot-tub or pool or regular tub, so that her legs can be brought into the water at will, and then moved around to give pleasure.  It would be great for her to stretch herself into the water, wetting her legs as much as possible, as deeply as possible, while holding back her skirts to keep them dry - at least for a while.  This could be very very naughty.

Hey - am I a wet dreamer or what?

In reply to Message (7043.1.1) Hello Re: It doesn't get much sexier than this! Great stuff!

By Sticky Vicky - info@stickyvickyworld.com gb Mon 24/11/03 01:31:56 GMT

Red it Sounds delightful, where would it be shot e.g location, and you say at no time would you like to see any other part of the model's anatomy even her face?? So purely from the hips down?

Kendo

In reply to Message (7043.1) Great It doesn't get much sexier than this! Great stuff!

By Red Johnson - us Sun 23/11/03 23:51:00 GMT

I have a fantasy sequence.  I'd like to see a girl with great long legs (Tamzon's are nice!) do a legs-only wet fantasy series.  Here's how it goes.  The model should be nicely dressed, possibly with a dress that includes several full slips underneath.  The legs should be enclosed in traditional colored nylons and garterbelt, with nice high heel shoes.  Only the legs should become wet in the sequence.  The model should tease the camera with a naughty pleasurable wetting of her legs, just slightly wetting the multiple slips underneath the dress, which is naughtily raised enough so that the maximum amount of nylon enclosed leg gets wet.  Naughty!  Naughty!  Nice!
In reply to Message (7043) Hello Tamzons Party night out in PVC

By Sticky Vicky - info@stickyvickyworld.com gb Sun 23/11/03 20:13:35 GMT

Sticky Vicky here, 23rd Nov update: Tamzon PVC, stockings and hi-heels

Tamzon had gone to her girlfriend’s 21st birthday party. After having a few too many drinks she found her self in the bathroom, alone. Umm she gazed at the cold inviting bath, how the chrome shone, and how her imagination ran wild. Oh if only, yes if only. The urge was too much for her and in she climbed. She turned on the taps and felt that surge through her body as the cold water touched her clothes and in turn her soft young flesh…

Love Vicky xxx

PS Please email us with story's you'd like us to forfill for you...

you can email me at: info@stickyvickyworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]