MyWetloook

Message # 70353.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Happy Re:Office wear in the sea

Date: Thu 18/05/17 08:07:09 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, a wise man once told that:

"What you became in life is not determined by WHEN you start something but is determined by WHEN you end something"

So it's never late to change my friend ;)

In reply to Message (70353.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:Office wear in the sea

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 18/05/17 06:37:39 GMT

Have Big Mac's, Shamrock Shakes, Frappuchinos curly fries and deep fried twinkies made it there from the US?  There are some things you really don't want to let in :).  Our attitude may be a little out of control, but our food is down right deadly.  I grew up with this stuff and had a heart attack at 55 (still here 8 years later, American health care is pretty good, but very expensive).  If you look at global height and weight statistical comparisons, Central Europe has the US beat out by a ways.  I think I'll go have another order of deep fried mountain oysters :).  
In reply to Message (70353.1.1.1.1) Pictures Re:Office wear in the sea html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Wed 17/05/17 17:46:36 GMT

Well to be honest there are many girls like this in the offices in my country and I think all over Europe (at least in the offices I was into) Indeed bad food and lack of exercise is a big problem these days and is getting worse.
In reply to Message (70353.1.1.1) Talking Re:Office wear in the sea

By RoscoeBC - us Wed 17/05/17 17:33:44 GMT

You are lucky :).  I live in a country where, according to the Center for Disease Control, obesity is a problem.  The average American woman is under 5"4, weighs 166 lbs, and has a 37" waist (bigger than mine, and I'm 5'10").  In my book, that's 46 pounds overweight.  We eat way too much crap.  In my many years of working in offices, I've seen some hot girls in the office, but I can probably count them on one hand, and they typically have an ego to match.  No wonder we are all online looking at pictures.  Where I work now, there is this woman, must be 5'10", blond, maybe 135 pounds, her legs go on forever.  I get totally stupid whenever she walks by.  Wouldn't you know it, her name is Laima (I've never even seen that name before over here), and she has a central European accent (sounds something like Polish to me).  Then again, I'm living in Wisconsin.  A seven course meal here is a six pack and a bag of cheese curds while watching a Packers game :).  
In reply to Message (70353.1.1) Pictures Re:Office wear in the sea

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Tue 16/05/17 06:16:32 GMT

Hello Roscoe,

probably the skirt is way too short for office "etiquette" but I see a lot of women looking like this (minus the mini skirt) in offices I visit.

In reply to Message (70353.1) Pulsing Re:Office wear in the sea

By RoscoeBC - us Tue 16/05/17 04:56:09 GMT

If there was a woman that looked like that in my office, the only thing I'd be doing is babbling like an idiot :).
In reply to Message (70353) Pictures Office wear in the sea html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 15/05/17 16:19:03 GMT

Hi guys,
the new session in the download store is for the casual clothing fans.

Enjoy the pictures below and check out the site for more.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 3050+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVSimonna
Simonna is back into the sea and she is wearing a sexy office suit.
Hopefully you guys will enjoy this as much as she does ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WAMoutlet.com can be joined with one month recurring membership and also with 6 months membership (non recurring)

WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVFormalWet ... Alida
Alida sure knows how to get rid of the stress after a hard day in the office. Her advice for all the fans: Take a fully clothed shower without removing any of your clothes.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Julia B
Julia looks really good into the pool, her winter outfit looks absolutely great when soaked. During the clip, Julia removes her leather jacket and her ankle boots showing her nyloned feet to the camera.
Free Preview
HDVEuroDunk ... Emoke
Emoke has a new pool dunk session for the fans... Her tight jeans look absolutely great when wet and and her ankle boots complete her casual outfit.
Emoke takes the boots off during the session.

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook ... Simonne
Simonne enjoys herself under the shower. This time she is wearing less clothes then we used to see on a wetlook model but her look under the shower is great.
Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Gabrielle
Gabrielle is having a blast soaking her denim outfit in the river.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook ... Reka
Reka is taking a shower after she completed har daily training session.
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Kata
We have a new POV update for the fans of our POV style shootings, but this time we have one update with an elaborated story because this one was made originally as an order for a client of custom-videos.com website.
SO enjoy the new update with Kata and see how a working visit ends with a fully clothed shower with some breast flashing in the end ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]