WetlookPro

Message # 7032.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Thanks,MK!!

Date: Fri 21/11/03 12:34:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I rendered it at 700kbps for better quality. I can render at twice that too...at 1.5 megabits, but my experimentations with 1.5 megabit streams show that when you render clips above 1 megabits, they cannot be played on older pcs...i.e. any pc that has less than a 1 gig processor and it not xp class...then a high end clip at 1.5 megabits just freezes up and won't play properly...cos my old Windows 98 and ME pcs cannot play them cos the processor is not powerful enough to handle video at that bit rate. Therefore I probably won't render at higher than 1 megabits, cos too many people would be emailing me to say that it takes too long to download or the video freezes up and won't play on their older pc's.

As for the music, the last 30 seconds are a slow mo recap I did in my edit system, so I had to paste that familiar pinnacle music at the end cos as you know, you lose all audio when you go into slow mo mode.

In reply to Message (7032.1) Thumbs Up Thanks,MK!!

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Fri 21/11/03 10:26:52 GMT

Just downloaded the Kelly Ripa dunk tank scene,good quality,and the music at the end seems VERY familiar!LOL! Wink Smile

I'm glad I'm on broadband now or I'd never get to any other sites.

Brian

In reply to Message (7032) Hello Wamtec Gold - members update, 2 new video clips online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 21/11/03 07:55:46 GMT

2 new video scenes are posted to the members area for download today.

1) For leotards & tights (pantyhose) fans, an aqua aerobics scenes I shot with SSS models Joanne Bache, Sammi Bayliss and Tracie Bruce. This is an unreleased scene not on any video. We shot this one at a 2 million dollar home we rented in the Florida Keys for 3 weeks.

2) As requested by Francis and others, I uploaded the Kelly Ripa dunk tank scene. This is rendered at a higher bit rate of 700kbps for better quality viewing and download....

Remember...for those of who join -- you can get all your dues ($100) refunded back to you, cos you get a $100 credit on your account that you can then use to order tapes or dvds from us.

mk

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/enter/enter.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]