MyWetloook

Message # 70261

Subject: Pictures WAM Photography - Elaines wetlook premier html

Date: Thu 04/05/17 19:38:57 GMT

Name: WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,

here's another update on www.wetandmessyphotography.com. Meet Elaine, another one of my new South American affiliates. She gets soaked in the pool in her jeans and boots. The movie shows her falling and jumping into the pool several times, diving under and floating in the water. Though not shot by me, Manu yet again tried (wonderfully I want to add) to stay true to our websites motto of prducing high quality wet and messy film and photography.

So if you like the scene, drop some feedback and help her to motivate more of her friends for further productions. And of course in improving her production gear for the future.

I should mention that this is available as a Full-HD (1920×1080) movie. While the bigger format is great it might not be the optimum for everybody, so I decided to still also offer the HD (1280×720) download as well. It’s exactly the same movie, only at a lower resolution. Enjoy!

A link to the preview movie

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]