Wetlook-Online

Message # 70247

Subject: None No Subject

Date: Wed 03/05/17 09:29:27 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email: ocean51@freemail.hu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear Members of the Forum,

The next piece of writing is not classic Wetlook, as there is no swimming in it, nevertheless you may find it interesting to read. If not, I apologise.

When I was young, a director friend of mine had visitors from England: two teachers of a medical secondary school (nursing school), young ladies, and maybe three schoolgirls. I was their interpreter for a week, and one day I invited them for a dinner in the centre of the town. We agreed that we would meet in their hotel. My house was for at least half an hour’s walk from it, and on my way, all of a sudden, there was a fierce deluge, like a tropical downpour. It would have been downright impolite to be late, so I kept walking, and got totally drenched in almost no time. However, I was not the only zany pedestrian in the street. A pretty, young woman might have had some similar appointment, or could not care less, because she did not mind getting soaked at all. She was quite a sight in her wet clothes clinging to her nice figure.

You can imagine that I arrived at the meeting as if I had just emerged from a pool. Our guests gave me a hearty welcome, and I took a warm shower immediately. As I would have been quite a spectacle in dripping clothes, we had to think up some solution. A student, a short and rather chubby girl gave me a pair of trousers, and a teacher a very feminine blouse. I am of an average height and rather skinny, so you can imagine how I looked like in the too short and huge trousers. In the primary school we had a Hungarian expression: “like a cow wearing a pistol holster”. Nevertheless I did not care a bit, the company was really enjoyable. We had such a good time together that ladies even asked me to buy the platter of the restaurant on which the food was served. I simply forgot about wearing not conventional clothes.

I know that some of you are in favour of cross-dressing, and some of you are dead against it. I myself do not take sides in this question. It did not bother me at all to spend an entire evening in women’s clothes, but I don’t think that I would enter a Dirndlflugtag event in a Dirndl. However, I understand the men who do. Feel free to attach your viewpoint.

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]