Wetlook-Online

Message # 70237.4

Subject: News/Mag/Book Me in the water

Date: Tue 02/05/17 21:55:26 GMT

Name: GaramPani eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Talking  I am sorry but I do not have any electronical things along with me,when I am around.

Depressed Cellphone is at home,cos nobody is calling me anyway-

Unfazed Car key is old fashioned without cells

Help Me  the only thing,that may not get wet would be the camera= Smokin  I keep care of this.

Idea Idea=just keep the electronic things at home=dry!

Have a nice time.

In reply to Message (70237) Question personal electronics in the water

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 02/05/17 11:47:20 GMT

Personal electronics are a major reason people give for not going into the water "just as they are" these days.     I have often talked about this with people on the beach, and have several times been involved with people who have accidentally got electronic items wet (never due to me, I'm pleased to say!) and weren't sure what to do to try to save them.    It would be useful now, at the start of the swimming season, to have a discussion about other wetlookers' experiences with electronics.    Here's my own experience for starters:

Wristwatches have mostly been waterproof for years; I always wear a waterproof one while swimming and have never had one harmed.

I have always kept my debit and credit cards inside my waterproof pouch but believe that this is not really necessary.    Last year I put one in an ordinary (zipped) trouser pocket while swimming (whilst keeping another in my pouch just in case!) and it still worked in a cash machine,and let me through the ticket gates on the London Underground 'contactless', later in the day.    Does everyone else agree that credit and debit cards are fully waterproof?

I normally go by train and leave my car keys at home when I go to the beach; if I do drive I take the 'spare' second key which doesn't have remote locking capability - does anyone know whether keys with remote locking are harmed by water?

The latest top-of-the-range smartphones claim to be waterproof, but are too big for my pockets.     I have found that my 'ordinary' smartphones can stand up to quite a lot of wetness - I have several times got one quite wet by forgetting to move it under my waterproof in sudden heavy showers, also once found my waterproof pouch had been leaking badly; and using it as a camera whilst standing in the sea often gets it splashed (like in this pic here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/28484392812/in/dateposted-public/ ).    They have never been harmed by partialwetting; the biggest problem has been that sometimes all my clothes were soaked so I had nothing to wipe it dry with!

But I have never had one fully submerged.    What is the best way to 'save' it in these circumstances?     I have suggested not touching the controls at all (even switching it off seems likely to cause an internal flow of electricity which could be damaging) and putting it under the hot air dryer in a public toilet - is that the right thing to do?    If not what is?

Others' experiences and knowledge would be very welcome.   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]