minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 05:24:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 70228.2.1.1.1

Subject: Depressed difficult thing - I can understand both sides!!!

Date: Tue 02/05/17 16:30:46 GMT

Name: Someone uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello there,

I think this is a VERY difficult case.

On the one side, it is normal, that a young girl like Miss Viki is glad, if she can earn some extra money. Here is nothing to complain about!!!

It is her personal decision and we all have to respect this.

Dima has the right to do with his time and money what he wants. What he and Miss Viki do, is not our concern.

But on the other side i can understand all the negative comments, too:

In the last years wetlook got more and more a business. The FUN and JOY got lost.

I am personally not a wetlooker myself. Believe me, I never get wet in my clothes and I am sure I won't like it.

But I like it, when girls are getting wet fully clothed, so I sometimes look in this forum. My wife is more a wetlook fan than I am, I met her in my holidays at - or better IN - the sea. I was SCUBA-diving with some friends and she was swimming fully clothed in a velvet suit :-D First I thought she is just crazy, but so we got into the conversation and I heard about the wetlook phenomenon.

She does not do wetlook because I tell her, she won't stop doing it if I would tell her.

Why I wrote this?

Wetlook is just fun for her. She does wetlook when she wants to do. And it is not planned, it is her decision and not mine.

When I looked in this forum for the first time, it was about eight years ago, when I met my wife the first time and I wanted to inform me about her (crazy) hobby, there were a lot of so-called "candid" wetlook posts everywhere:

Girls had fun doing so or they got thrown in the water by some friends.

Today, there are almost everywhere pictures from producers. Of course it is their right and they do good work for those who like this, but I only like the real, pure wetlook just for fun, done by happy girls and without commercial backround.

I am sure, the negative posts here are relating not to Dima and his work, but to the fact, that wetlook got commercial, and is no PURE voluntary fun by the girls any more.

Best regards!

In reply to Message (70228.2.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:A bad day

By Soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com pl Tue 02/05/17 02:16:47 GMT

Keep up the good work Dima, don't listen to the haters.
In reply to Message (70228.2.1) None Re:A bad day

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Tue 02/05/17 00:34:43 GMT

I do not think so, but I definetely sure that only few people invest more time and money in wetlook than me.
In reply to Message (70228.2) Thumbs Down A bad day

By Geronimo - de Mon 01/05/17 19:24:59 GMT

You think, you can take over the complete wetlook scene?
In reply to Message (70228) Pictures Famous Viki is now a daily contibutor of our amateur site!

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Mon 01/05/17 12:25:50 GMT

Website: http://friends.wetlooker.com/archives/category/girls

http://friends.wetlooker.com/archives/category/girls

From now updates will come daily!

http://friends.wetlooker.com/archives/category/girls

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]