WetlookPro

Message # 70218.1.1

Subject: None Re:$1 recycle DVDs

Date: Mon 01/05/17 16:44:15 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The DVDs in the recycle bin are mostly made from the oldest VHS collections I made and traders sent to me in the 1990's. Those are not being posted online for several reasons....

1) many of the scenes on the old VHS tapes were recorded off analog tv stations in the 1980's and 90's and not the best quality. I have since replaced many scenes with much better quality digital recordings off my sat dishes and cable channels.

2) the old VHS tapes were in a 2hr format....which is too long for my website.....I prefer to re-master at a higher quality with a 1hr format.

3) many of the old VHS tapes contained duplications of scenes I already had on other compilaton files.

4) many of the old VHS tapes contained scenes from kids gameshows.....which can no longer be posted online....my server company will not allow tv shows with underage kids....so those shows have to be dumped.

5) many people sent in lame or non wam or weak wam scenes that are not worthy of keeping.

And lastly.....these were just straight copies of VHS tapes....copied over to DVDs without any restoration work being performed on them. Many tapes contained lighting problems (some scenes are a bit dark) and others had raggedy edges and VCR tracking lines and other video defects. When I made my new compilations I digitally restored thousands of old scenes....brightening them up and enhancing the picture quality and masking the bad edges and tracking lines etc. So...the new online versions are much better than the original VHS tapes were.

But to answer your question.....I have never thrown away a "good:" scene....and those will be seen online. I only dumped the garbage scenes and duplications.

MK.

In reply to Message (70218.1) Question Re:$1 recycle DVDs

By hazzazbin - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Mon 01/05/17 06:16:21 GMT

Hello

The videos which never been posted online, are those videos going to appear in megastore/wamflix sometimes in future? I am asking because people like me who live on the other side of the planet from USA might have to rely on the online content.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (70218) None $1 recycle DVDs

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 30/04/17 21:09:50 GMT

Website: http://wamtec.com/entrance/tapelists/RECYCLE_WAM.html

I have updated the $1 DVD recycle bin to indicate which items are taken and which items are still available.

If you contact me, please indicate whether you are living in the USA or overseas, so I can estimate the shipping costs, and bear in mind that some items are PAL DVDs that will only work on European DVD players or folks in the USA who have multi-format dvd players or plan to play them on their PC drive.

There are lots of new vids loaded up with links on my Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/WamtecTV

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]