MyWetloook

Message # 70185.1.1

Subject: Info That was in the 90s in Poland

Date: Thu 27/04/17 09:10:08 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Now the police has long taken care of those gangs of youths with buckets. Or actually they probably just gave up about the time when smartphones were invented, which ment people had something valuable enough that they could even go to jail for ruining it. Now the tradition is dead. And the penalties are still a $150 ticket on the spot, plus the consequences for what the water attack ruined. So it's not worth it. Haven't seen any Dyngus activity in Warsaw for a decade now.
In reply to Message (70185.1) None Hungary yes, Poland no

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 26/04/17 22:47:52 GMT

There are many folks from Hungary and Poland who who visit this forum that have given informed accounts of how things have degenerated in Poland in recent years.

My observations, based upon what I have seen on Youtube, is that there us a stark difference between the "planned" and repsectful "wet monday" events held in Hungary and Slovakia and the anarchy and hooliganism that we see these days on the streets of Poland and Ukraine.  What I see today is

Hungary and Slovakia = Traditions maintained and respected at totally consensual planned events = fun

Poland and Ukraine = Traditions bastardized or ignored by disrespectful gangs of youths, non consensual water attacks on people = basically it is public assault.

Sadly,  Songkran in Thailand has been going the same way as Poland as well.

To answer Laszlo's question.....I am sure they consider this a fun event in Hungary.....but I doubt that the girls in Poland enjoy being publicly assaulted.

MK

In reply to Message (70185) Question 2 questions

By Laszlo - ocean51@freemail.hu hu Wed 26/04/17 15:46:37 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

I am sure that you know the tradition in some Central European countries to apply moisture to girls and women on Easter Monday, to keep them healthy and fertile, like we water plants. Boys and men use perfume (after which the poor ladies stink to high heaven), buckets of water, throw the girls into a lake, or in some cases even fire trucks are deployed:

In Polish Easter Monday is “lany poniedzia&#322;ek”

Monday – poniedzia&#322;ek

to pour (douse) &#8210; la&#263;

doused &#8210; lany

1) The name may refer to this tradition. The Polish members of the forum can confirm whether I am right. Czy mam racj&#281;, pa&#324;stwo? (Am I right?)

2) Although this forum is mainly for us, men, but I assume that there are some ladies, as well, and I have a question for them.

Do you think that a girl or woman can enjoy such a way of getting in the centre of attention?

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]