minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 08:02:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70157.1

Subject: Read This Slovakia and Hungary still going strong, unlike Poland i see...

Date: Sat 22/04/17 21:03:49 GMT

Name: MikeyABQ us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I find it so sad that Poland has dried up and basically Dyngus is no more or to a small extent in just some small villages. In Slovakia and Hungary it seems to be still quite wide spread. It seems that also in villages, not in the big cities, but still, lots of it. In Poland it was everywhere in the 90s. But then Polish soakings were different. Random, on the streets, not at home. This had to die down nowadays. It started with people carrying cell phones in the late 90s... but smartphones really killed it. Every girl has one, get her wet and pay. A lot. For the phone and for the police citation (involuntary - on the girls part - Dyngus is now an act of hooliganism, for which penalties vary by the scale of destruction. So get a few girls with iPhones wet and your f****d)... still, can't help but mourn the tradition of my home country.
In reply to Message (70157) Pulsing Easter Soakings

By Anonymous - uu Sat 22/04/17 18:16:28 GMT

There are many new videos on YouTube like this one with excellent wetlook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMzp2Ag9Igs

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]