MyWetloook

Message # 7015.1

Subject: Sad Re: THE CURSE OF SUZI PERRY

Date: Thu 20/11/03 09:35:45 GMT

Name: charlie gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
oh she is HOT.

I agree, about time she got wet :)

In reply to Message (7015) Sad THE CURSE OF SUZI PERRY

By Eli - gb Thu 20/11/03 08:12:44 GMT

People in the UK might have heard of Suzi, she is the on the BBC moto gp world superbike team. She is also the new skyrunner for 'Treasure Hunt', also, recently she is the new host of 'Superstars'.

From watching Treasure Hunt with Suzi Perry, she is the biggest tease, in an infuriating way.

eg  a clue is in the middle of a pool, she is head to toe in blue leather what does she do? Does she jump in like Anneka Rice did to get it? NO! She gets a member of public to get it Angry

Again Treasure Hunt, there was a clue on a dolphin in the pool where she had to get into it and swim to the dolphin? What does she do? Pleads and begs to get the dolphin to come to her. Its almost as if she knows of wetlook lovers and is slowly torturing us to death. This is only two of at least 20 cases on T.H  I remember on the original Treasure Hunt when Anneka Rice just, well dived in, with no hesitation. A particular favourite was when she went down a water slide and landed in a pool.

So, when i heard Superstars was going to be on, hosted by her, i thought..aah what the heck, watch it!

There are two events by the sea and one by the pool. She never went NEAR the water on the pool event. She was out of sight on the beach when they did the gym tests and rolled her trousers up stupidly high to stop them getting splashed Angry

So, the grand final was just on and after the kayaking, you get a view from up high of Suzi and two camera crews wading deeply out to sea. I thought wahey! at last! Suzi was wearing a tight black tee and an EXTREMELY small skirt, either that or it was all one teensy dress. So i thought great, this'll be good, WHEN THEY DONT SHOW ANY PART OF HER WADING IN, OR EVEN THE INTERVIEW, ALL YOU ARE LEFT WITH IS THAT STUPID VIEW FOR 4 SECONDS.

I think its about time she got wet Thumbs Up

Phew...rant rave!!!

Eli Smokin  keep up the good work, appreciate it!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]