minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:01:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70101.3

Subject: Talking Err; neither, usually....

Date: Sun 16/04/17 11:36:37 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have got hundreds, quite possibly thousands, of strangers wet, mostly at beaches, over the last 45 years or so.     I usually say something like "I love getting wet on a sunny day", and will often say "you look great" once she's wet, but I never explicitly mention sexuality (though I have no doubt that most of the women know that there is a sexual element to our "game").     Even on the ones which have turned into little affairs (one afternoon only, usually) I don't say that the wet clothes specifically turn me on; I don't feel confident that I could get it across without the lady feeling that I'm not interested in her, only in her wet clothes (which is never true anyway; if we have got to that stage I like her in other respects too).

Thinking about it (for the first time, actually); both of my last two such affairs started with the woman being interested in me getting my clothes wet, rather than the other way around.      With the Czech lady at Bournemouth, I had gone into the water to reclaim a pretty shell she had been showing me but had dropped into the water.     And my current would-be lover saw me wading in the water (we had exchanged a few words about somebody else's dog a few minutes earlier) and asked if I was going to go in further - but she later said explicitly that she hadn't been turned on by the wet clothes, it was my blue eyes, curly hair and intelligent conversation; mentioning the wet clothes had been just an excuse to restart the conversation.     [In both cases the woman went on to get wet with me, of course].

As I have mentioned before, I find that a woman getting herself wet just for me isn't a turn-on, she has to think it a fun thing to do in itself; so I guess (though again I haven't thought about it this way until now) it would take away a lot of the attraction of the wetlook if I were to tell the woman in advance that that is how to turn me on.    So I'm not typical, probably.        

In reply to Message (70101) Question Do you tell someone about the fetish beore or after you get them wet?

By Anonymous - us Sun 16/04/17 01:54:16 GMT

Hi! I was wondering, if you have gotten any women wet in real life, do you tell them it is a fetish before or after you get them wet? And if you have a partner, did you get wet together for the first time before or after you have had sex for the first time? I have been with two partners, and sadly, both of them were not thrilled about getting clothes wet. But I feel odd asking strangers or female friends get wet with their clothes on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]