Wetlook-Online

Message # 70072.8.1

Subject: Wow Re:Question for everybody!

Date: Fri 14/04/17 12:33:48 GMT

Name: Ant gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's a good answer and exaclty true
In reply to Message (70072.8) None Re:Question for everybody!

By Anonymous - ex Fri 14/04/17 09:56:41 GMT

Others have mentioned about pretending to get clothes wet by accident. On many occasions on beaches in southern England I've seen people make seemingly half-hearted attempts to roll up or lift up jeans or skirts. then when a big wave comes they make absolutely no attempt to step back from it. They then just simply look at their friends with pretend shock ("OMG I'm soaked!") and then continue to enjoy the waves, slowly getting deeper in the water. No accidents there!

As for being self-conscious, again on many occasions I've seen people go into the water in their clothes and then stand on crowded beaches for a while before going to get dry. They're on view to probably hundreds of people but they don't seem to care.

In reply to Message (70072) None Question for everybody!

By Paul - uu Thu 13/04/17 21:25:04 GMT

Hey All,

I would love and try to swim in my clothes once, but there are really no places here where I can be alone to have my swim, there is always somebody around. I am really afraid of people who are going to see me. How  do you handle it, do you also have some fear, some thoughts about how people would think?

Somebody has some tips to help me and make it able to have a swim in clothes. Maybe when I only swim in jeans people are looking less wierd. I would so love to do it.

Thanks for your thoughts and help

Paul

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.117 seconds to generate ]