minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 01:59:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 70072.4

Subject: None Re:Question for everybody!

Date: Fri 14/04/17 01:12:10 GMT

Name: Sanderson uu

Email: 340jjs@zoominternet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Paul,

I used to travel a lot for work and have swam fully clothes in hotel pools many times. I used to go to the pool about 15 minutes before it closed usually in jeans and a t-shirt. I would then wait until the pool was officially closed before I went in. My thinking was that no one would show up after the pool was closed. One night, the lady from the front desk came into to pool area to drop off a stack of clean towels and to straighten up the area. I was in the pool this time wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. She cheerfully said "hi, how is the water?" and asked if I would like her to leave me a towel on the back of one of the chairs. She then went about her business for about 10 minutes not even phased that I was fully clothed. Another night, I went to the pool about 1 1/2 hours before it closed. There was a woman sitting in a lounge chair reading a book. I chickened out and went back to my room. I went back about 45 minutes later... she was still there. I built up the nerve to say to myself, "what the hell" and went in in jeans and a shirt. She kept reading like I wasn't even there. Long story short, I have swam fully clothed in public and have been busted many times. I have gotten a few strange looks, but overwhelmingly, people don't even notice or care.

In reply to Message (70072) None Question for everybody!

By Paul - uu Thu 13/04/17 21:25:04 GMT

Hey All,

I would love and try to swim in my clothes once, but there are really no places here where I can be alone to have my swim, there is always somebody around. I am really afraid of people who are going to see me. How  do you handle it, do you also have some fear, some thoughts about how people would think?

Somebody has some tips to help me and make it able to have a swim in clothes. Maybe when I only swim in jeans people are looking less wierd. I would so love to do it.

Thanks for your thoughts and help

Paul

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]