minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 09:41:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 70041

Subject: Happy The UK wetlook season has started....

Date: Sun 09/04/17 12:48:20 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

....but just in a small way.    Yesterday was warm and sunny all over Britain - even here in Scotland it was warm enough to bring lots of people out to the beach.    The water was still very cold (8.3C) so hardly anybody went in (though plenty took the first step then leaped back squealing!) but I found that after the initial shock it was OK wading to just above my knees (but no further), and there were one or two others.    

There was one woman, grandmother probably; she was wearing what looked like the kind of trousers supermarkets issue to their in-store staff, and had rolled and pulled them up as far as they would go, just above the knee, to paddle with a young child.   She kept going in just as far as she could go without quite getting them properly wet; I watched her and there was something about her that screamed "I'm dying to get these wet".     So I strolled along the shallows towards her, getting my own trousers wet to the knees, looking as if I was enjoying myself (not difficult, I was) and that this was all perfectly normal, and not looking in her direction any more often than anywhere else.     As it happened she was out of the water as I reached her, so I wandered past and just beyond 'noticed' a boat out at sea and stopped 'to watch it'.    And suddenly she was chanting "Janey's going in further, Janey's going in further...." and running into the sea with the child, up to the top of her thighs, trousers now soaked, freed to do what she had been dying to do by seeing somebody else do the same thing.

Then there were four girls, twenty-ish, all in tight jeans of different colours and styles, who had also pulled or turned them up as far as they would go - which in their case was barely above the ankles.     Three of the four were hardly touching the water, but one kept going in just slightly too far, getting the bottom half centimetre of her stretch blue jeans slightly wet, then coming back out with obvious reluctance.     So I waded casually past them too; stopped about 20 metres beyond them and slowly turned to look back; and lo and behold the stretch blue jeans were now wet to the knees.

Plus of course the usual handful of Indian and Arab women who never seem able to resist the sea, however cold, and don't need an exemplar to allow them to get their trousers wet.

It is a hot and sunny today, too, in the south of England (sadly, rain is on its way here).     So if you've got nothing better to do, between now and 5 hours from now, you might like to keep your eye on the Bournemouth webcams which X_Wet_X drew attention to last summer - you're sure to see some candid wetlook happening in real-time.    Here's the links again:

http://www.surfline.com/surf-report/bournemouth-england_134367/

http://magicseaweed.com/Live-Bournemouth-Webcam/16/

Wish I was there!    

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]