minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:23:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 7004.1.1.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Not wishing to get political! But......................

Date: Sun 23/11/03 22:50:22 GMT

Name: jAsPeR gb

Email: jasper@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't forget that Bush has less American Support than you might think. He was not elected by the majority of the American People, and it seems fairly clear that through contacts and nepotism he manipulated the vote to get it close to winning (Via Jeb Bush, his brother and co-incidentally Governor of Florida who disenfranchised a hige section of Florida's voting public to prevent them voting) and then annouced his victory prior to the count (via Fox News I believe) in order to become President.

For more information visit www.michaelmoore.com or check out "Stupid White Men".

jAsPeR

In reply to Message (7004.1.1.3) Talking Re: Not wishing to get political! But......................

By Wetlongskirts - elgol@gmx.co.uk gb Thu 20/11/03 18:22:27 GMT

Regardless of what people think about his "War on Terror", no-one can dispute that Bush is (very) bad for the environment and, as has recently emerged, bad for UK jobs as well. I'm amazed that he still has so much support in America.
In reply to Message (7004.1.1) Bad Eyes Not wishing to get political! But......................

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madfountains.com gb Thu 20/11/03 06:07:54 GMT

.................WAKE UP and look at the larger world around you, if you can see out from behind your patriotic blur!

leonmoomin Depressed

In reply to Message (7004.1) Hello Re: great live shots from Trafalgar Square today

By G.O.P. - uu Thu 20/11/03 05:54:13 GMT

I do not want to see any pictures of people protesting our wonderful president George W. Bush.  I don't care how beautiful and wet a woman is, if she's protesting George W. Bush, I don't want to look at her.  I can't enjoy pictures of Abby anymore after she closed her site for a while to protest the war in Iraq.
In reply to Message (7004) Hello great live shots from Trafalgar Square today

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 20/11/03 03:31:07 GMT

Check Fox news and other outlets about the protestors in London today.

Saw some nice "live" shots on tv today of 2 "Leonmoomin style" school girls in skirts and black tights climbing to the top levels of the fountain and wading in the water...

The fountains are turned off...but they did not drain them...they left the water in (I guess they figured some idiot is bound to fall...so it would be more likely that somebody would get hurt if they hit a drained fountain..and leaving the water in would perhaps save somebody from hurting themselves).

Sheesh....it's great to see so many wet fans...all gathering at T Square to protest that the fountains had been shut off...

mk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]